Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

The video is so good like what the fuck, I've already watched it like four times this morning and I've been up for an hour. I really feel tempted to pre-order the deluxe boxset but I guess I'll have to go with the digipak bc I'm broke af right now. Queen of 2020

JoyousGoldenBlackpanther-size_restricted

in HQ thnk u Lord

Link please

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal links to leaks of copyrighted content set for official release of purchase and streaming is not allowed.

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Future Nostalgia shaping up to be the best pop album since the late XCX World. Every single song so far slaps, including Break My Heart (which is my fave next to the title track) and If It Ain't Me (still think Sad Disco's a cuter title). On top of that the visuals are also amazing. The single covers and album cover are top quality. 

qfrWuBl.png

Anyone have a link to the writer's demo of Want To (sung by a guy with the bridge she would sing live). I forgot to download it off pico, and now I can't find it. 

Anyway, hope Physical is able to match or surpass Don't Start Now's position at some point. Every song so far deserves to be a HIT. This is shaping up to be the best pop record of the past five years. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore