Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

she should capitalize on the momentum of don't start now and release the album next month...this is starting to look like froot 2.0

Don't Start Now is still climbing on the charts, and with streaming songs stay on there longer. April 3rd is a fine release date, especially with Physical sounding like a hit, something Froot never had.

Break My Heart is a bop (gives me Another One Bites the Dust, pretty sure she sampled it, but infused w/ disco)

Really like Physical but Break My Heart is my bitch 

Between those two, BMH is the one that really gives me the sentiment of "future nostalgia"  :creep:

(Physical was released officially and BMH got leaked tho)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Don't Start Now is still climbing on the charts, and with streaming songs stay on there longer. April 3rd is a fine release date, especially with Physical sounding like a hit, something Froot never had.

Physical a hit? Sounds more like a buzz single imo. if what the other user said here about Break My Heart being the 3rd single then Dua's team made a big mistake by chosing Physical instead of BMH which is a bop and a real "nostalgia" aesthetic song + literally everyone enjoyed it by now.

If It Ain't Me... the artistry, the iconicism

so far Future Nostalgia > Break My Heart > Don't Start Now > If It Ain't Me (Sad Disco would b a cuter title tbh) > Physical

all clasics tho, not a single bad song, Future Nostalgia her best song ever imo. I really hope the Normani collab gets released on like a Deluxe edition or something like that, it's so good.

qfrWuBl.png

Physical a hit? Sounds more like a buzz single imo. if what the other user said here about Break My Heart being the 3rd single then Dua's team made a big mistake by chosing Physical instead of BMH which is a bop and a real "nostalgia" aesthetic song + literally everyone enjoyed it by now.

If It Ain't Me... the artistry, the iconicism

phyisical has been chosen as the second single for two months now, they were deciding between that and if it ain't me (feat. Normani)

also, the version of bmh that leaked is an unfinished demo

giphy.gif

phyisical has been chosen as the second single for two months now, they were deciding between that and if it ain't me (feat. Normani)

also, the version of bmh that leaked is an unfinished demo

Imagine scrapping If It Aint Me and choosing Physical. What happened to the budget to pay Normani? Lol

hmm Physical is definitely way too corny for me to enjoy I don't think it will be something I ever listen to again (file alongside Future Nostalgia) It's definitely admirable how she is doing anything but trend chasing though

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Break My Heart is a bop (gives me Another One Bites the Dust, pretty sure she sampled it, but infused w/ disco)

Really like Physical but Break My Heart is my bitch 

Between those two, BMH is the one that really gives me the sentiment of "future nostalgia"  :creep:

(Physical was released officially and BMH got leaked tho)

She actually sampled Need You Tonight by XNXS but it definitely has a similarity to AOBTB too

The physical video is boring as hell.

I think the fact is a collab (might as well be an advert) with a clothing brand kinda killed it for me.

Anywho the girls need Break My Heart in HQ please

:defeated:

didn't leak in hq, but don't worry it'll be out april 3rd

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever