Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

so everything leaked and no normani collab  :toofunny:

I love that there's no features, though. Really shows how great she is on her own. However, I do hope the Normani collab either leaks or is in a deluxe version or something.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Thankfully

I love that there's no features, though. Really shows how great she is on her own. However, I do hope the Normani collab either leaks or is in a deluxe version or something.

i think there are like 17 completed songs so i think there'll be bonus tracks maybe for target and japan, so thankfully we'll get the collab there

Everything leaked?

they already replied to you but yeah i meant cover and tracklist (she released them because of the leak), also physical and the snippet of break my heart

giphy.gif

Anyone got Break My Heart in HQ?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal links to leaks of copyrighted material set for official release by purchase or streaming is forbidden.

Anyone got Break My Heart in HQ?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Stop it.

Anyway, I'm taking a nap - if I wake up to see anyone posting or requesting leaks to tracks from the album, I will be very angry!!

Goodnight!! x

LanaBoards Rules - section 1, bullet 8

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Only 3 songs leaked. 2 are on the album (BMH, Physical) and the 3rd (If It Ain't me) is an outtake. Saying everything leaked is an overreaction..

i think there are like 17 completed songs so i think there'll be bonus tracks maybe for target and japan, so thankfully we'll get the collab there

they already replied to you but yeah i meant cover and tracklist (she released them because of the leak), also physical and the snippet of break my heart

and now we got break my heart in full + if it ain't me, so yeah, i can say "everything" because most part of this era has already leaked (even though there are 7 unheard songs)

giphy.gif