Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

she's spoken 

"I love how some of you are so outraged at the fact that my album is coming out next year. There is method to this madness. Also im out here working to give you my absolute best. I have one chance at a debut album and I want it to be great. Being passive agressive and rude isnt gonna put the release forward so if you dont have anything nice to say... Bye"

she's spoken 

"I love how some of you are so outraged at the fact that my album is coming out next year. There is method to this madness. Also im out here working to give you my absolute best. I have one chance at a debut album and I want it to be great. Being passive agressive and rude isnt gonna put the release forward so if you dont have anything nice to say... Bye"

Yeah, you have one chance at a debut and you're fucking it up by releasing your album MONTHS AFTER two of your singles blew up all around the world. We're not 'outraged at the fact her album is coming out next year', we're disappointed that her and her label can't realise that releasing it next year is the most ridiculous thing in the world. We just want the best for her and want to see her successful. Also, 'I have one chance at a debut album and I want it to be great.'??? Please, we all know it's finished so let's not lie.... unless she's decided to scrap the entire album and re-do it :toofunny:

FzytWEW.png

"i have one chance to launch myself with an album and I'm listening to my manger ben mawson cause he wants to make the most money out of me" ;)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

okay so i have always noticed something.... the whole chorus of bad together sounds sooooo similar to girli's so you think you can fuck with me do ya but with different lyrics its so weird

Oh, no, I don't care what's been done here before me
I don't give a damn just as long as you care
Cause, baby, I've been bad, but the heavens forgave me
You don't need to ask cause I'm already there
Let's be bad together, baby, you and I
Let's be bad together, if only for a while
Let's be bad together, make the devil smile
Let's be bad together, let's be bad together, ooh yeah

vs

don’t you know what you’ve got in store 
baby soon you’ll know there’s a whole lot more 
coz i don’t really like you and for that i’m sure 
i think it’s time we need to settle the score

so you think you can fuck with me do ya? so you think you can bend the rules? 
so you think you can act like a loser?  only i know you chat like a fool  
so you think you can fuck with me do ya? so you think you can bend the rules? 
so you think you can act like a loser?  only i know you chat like a fool 

https://youtu.be/UODp9XLI4gc?t=1m3s

https://youtu.be/nMmwvyXxRxo?t=44s (excuse the weird shitty quality vid girli must have deleted the proper one off of her channel)

or am i going mad

hey_hey.jpg