Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

she said it will eventually be fixed

and also

https://twitter.com/DUALIPA/status/753333062688206848

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

An EP would be ugly lol so don't even give her the idea. I hate when artists release an EP then incorporate that whole EP in their album. By the time the album is released, a chunk of it is already kinda outplayed and boring. I'm willing to bet that most of you guys have only discovered her within the past year so we can wait.

literally I'm over here thinking I'm going to be sick of the new songs after listening to live recordings ONLy and you all want an EP. And after that came out you'd complain that the songs ended up on the album ;) and if and EP-only songs were your favourites you'd complain that they didn't make it onto the album ;) ;)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

literally I'm over here thinking I'm going to be sick of the new songs after listening to live recordings ONLy and you all want an EP. And after that came out you'd complain that the songs ended up on the album ;) and if and EP-only songs were your favourites you'd complain that they didn't make it onto the album ;) ;)

Actually I think it would give them a reason to re-service Be The One to radio in the UK if she released an EP with the 4 already available tracks

BzhmW.png

literally what is the point of her keeping a finished album for so long i cannot deal with this

exactly! it's so pointless and if anything it's just going to affect her negatively because the reality is that most of us are impatient when it comes to waiting for new music.

Live recording that sound like studio omg

https://soundcloud.com/itsaphrodisi4/sets/dua-lipa-t-in-the-park

yeah bc T in the park was professionally recorded by BBC Music so now we have HQ live versions of Genesis, BYM (Mwah!), and Bad Together, (oh and Want To with the bridge if anyone was interested)

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg