Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I don't think that's gonna happen.... and if it does it's going to be EXTREMELY messy 

they won't have other choice, besides, she's open to it, she said in the interview trash magic posted earlier that she'd be open for a last-minute collab, I think this is the only way she can stay fresh through this mess

only if warner would think and realize this is a bad idea :poordat: an early release in only three or four countries is gonna hurt her sales. releasing worldwide in january is bad because her hype can't last that long, unless she is everywhere, Ellen, JK, Late Night shows, etc. this is such a big risk and I honestly don't get why did they decide this so quickly 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

How can a record label possibly think releasing the album like 4 months after it's out in Germany is a good idea and like a year since the first singles

I thought label's were meant to know what they are doing.

Whatever as long as we get the tracks in September I literally don't care

How can a record label possibly think releasing the album like 4 months after it's out in Germany is a good idea and like a year since the first singles

I thought label's were meant to know what they are doing.

Whatever as long as we get the tracks in September I literally don't care

the thirst for a us hit is what's making this so messy, it's almost sad

soooo have we come to the consensus that the album will still be out in in 2 months in some places?

well, the pre-orders went up this weekend for german speaking countries, they even announced so on live tv with Dua, the date is the original one but I think it can change, let's hope it doesn't and the label regrest pushing it back

How hard is it to have a non-messy album release campaign? I'm genuinely asking because labels seem to think it's impossible with the release date bullshit, ugly cover messes that seem to happen all the time.

Also, why does she have to have a hit in the US before the album is released? Is she unlikely to get a hit if the album is already out? I don't get it.

Nothing scares me anymore.

they probably fear poor first week sales if she doesnt have an us hit

This is what's confusing, because Warner Bros. really doesn't house a powerhouse line-up of killer album sellers -- nor are they known for giving their best efforts to craft artists into powerhouse album sellers.

MkWI4Ns.png

it was obvious, either this or total flop, I just don't see why releasing it worldwide on september 30th, doing good promo everywhere and then doing a re-release packaging like Halcyon Days or Paradise wouldn't work a lot better, but okay still excited  :excited:

This is what's confusing, because Warner Bros. really doesn't house a powerhouse line-up of killer album sellers -- nor are they known for giving their best efforts to craft artists into powerhouse album sellers.

Warner Bros is quite honestly one of the worst labels you could sign to as a fledgling pop artist because of how they've fucked over several people for years with their waiting for a #1 hit that simply won't happen 

BzhmW.png

Dua confirmed the 3 country release to a fan, and said that when it come's out for the rest of the world, there will be new songs, so we are getting about 20+ songs from this era...  :defeated:

http://i.imgur.com/0tUrnAKl.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's a way better way to do this. Like why those 3 specific countries and then for the rest of the world release have new songs on it? Why not a re-release or a special edition? This is overly complex and a bad move for a new artist. 

Dua confirmed the 3 country release to a fan, and said that when it come's out for the rest of the world, there will be new songs, so we are getting about 20+ songs from this era... :defeated:

http://i.imgur.com/0tUrnAKl.jpg

OMFG YAS, so to confirm, we will still have the 17 track album on or before September 30th?

H0bDaqU.gif