Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Warner can be unreasonable at times but I highly doubt they'd push the release back by 4 months to change artwork that hasn't even been printed yet; also, we still have over 8 years to wait for Tinashe's album if that site is to be believed  :poordat:

I'm pretty sure the Tinashe album release date is bullshit. It would be a real career suicide to wait that long with the release.

oh my gosh I'm so disappointed in her. is she really opening for th human personification of talentless garbage piece of shit trashcan trove shitvan? oh wow fuck

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Ok, you guys need to chill with the reaction towards her opening up for Troye Sivan. He's not that bad and this gig will bring no harm to her, if anything it'll just grant her more exposure.

Do you guys have Dua Lipa Stan twitter accounts? I wanna follow you guys! Im DUALlPAS with an L as the I.

Ps. If one of you owned DuaLipaNews on Twitter please pm me or @ me or something cause I need that @!

lilkimxchapelle.png

Yeah shut up, Troye is so much more popular than she is so he is doing her a massive favour by letting her tour with him and giving her more fans. He is not untalented garbage and I'm sick of people saying that.

FzytWEW.png

Yeah shut up, Troye is so much more popular than she is so he is doing her a massive favour by letting her tour with him and giving her more fans. He is not untalented garbage and I'm sick of people saying that.

There are many other more-talented people that are not as successful. And the fact that he's a skinny white gay kid making such average music is the shit icing on top of the shit cake.

There are many other more-talented people that are not as successful. And the fact that he's a skinny white gay kid making such average music is the shit icing on top of the shit cake.

I certainly agree with that first statement, but that's not Troye's fault. If people buy his music, what is he supposed to do? Say, "oh sorry everyone I'm gonna stop making music because there's other people more talented than me"? I don't see how he's done anything wrong here - he's just making music and people are buying it. Good on him for pursuing his dreams and making a living out of something he loves. Also, I don't understand how him being a gay white kid makes the situation any worse?

Honestly, if you don't like his music just move on. Why even bother making such rude comments? And at least if you're going to criticise someone, explain why you're criticising them (in other words, why you don't like Troye's music), instead of just resorting to name-calling and swearing...

I'm not saying that you have to like his music, I totally get everyone has different tastes, but you look really immature right now. Although, I shouldn't be surprised knowing your history of presumptuous posts.

I certainly agree with that first statement. But I don't understand how him being a gay white kid makes the situation any worse?

Honestly, if you don't like his music just move on. Why even bother making such rude comments? And at least if you're going to criticise someone, explain why you're criticising them (in other words, why you don't like Troye's music), instead of just resorting to name-calling and swearing...

Exactly! You've failed to give any sort of reasoning towards why you dislike Troye and his music except for the fact he is a 'skinny white gay kid' which is a very weak argument as it has nothing to do with his music whatsoever. How about you come up with a reason that actually has to do with his music rather than instantly using a negative tone without any actual reason?

Also, you say that him being white, skinny and gay is 'the shit icing on top of the shit cake' but you have failed to explain what the 'shit cake' is.

I've been supporting him since late 2011 and I can tell you he is actually very talented. Just because he is white and gay doesn't mean he isn't talented. 

FzytWEW.png

talent is an opinion and he does not have any. why would you pay to hear somebody whisper-talk their way through a setlist of songs written by allie x

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

talent is an opinion and he does not have any. why would you pay to hear somebody whisper-talk their way through a setlist of songs written by allie x

Ok bitch if talent is opinion like you say it is then I believe he does have talent and not all of his songs are co-written by Allie X check your facts. But, I do respect your opinion.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I understand not everyone will like Troye's music, or anyone's music for that matter. But at least be respectful when you have a negative opinion about someone/something. And for the record, Allie X didn't even write half of the album, so wyd??

if talent is an 'opinion', then respect people's opinions and don't put them down for liking a certain artist. If you don't like the person, move on, respectfully disagree and shut up.

FzytWEW.png