Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

OMG, the physical pre-order on amazon has gone, but the artwork has been added and the release date has changed to 3rd September!!!

which country?

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Dear, the bitches on ATRL

It's 100% real, I pre-ordered yesterday but it was taken down today, my order hasn't cancelled but the listing must be private while they adjust it, they added the cover today as well, yesterday it was blank, maybe they added a tracklist and shit, idk

Yours Sincerely, Mr. Notofyour Fuckingbusiness 

ATRL bitches are quick to assume... nvm was a message i posted to ask someone to post my post on ATRL because i don't have an account :crossed: 

here's a less cropped version of the order, before you make assumptions, i blacked out my name & the order number for privacy reasons, I dunno what more proof i can give you!

RHdZZyV.jpg

sorry to people on here who are confused af, i messed up this thread  :facepalm:

Stuff like that frequently changes with delays and stuff though, I can't tell you how many albums have had release dates come and go on Amazon with no updates

BzhmW.png

You're fucking kidding the spotify session cover is GORGEOUS

literally its just another one of the pics from  the shoot with her logo copy n pasted and then the spotify sessions title under like the deluxe edition 

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg