Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

She confirmed to a fan that she delayed the album till next year, however it's not 20th Jan

https://imgur.com/a/3p63Q

Is she fucking kidding me? She is OVER

What kind of stupid shit is she pulling? Be The One was INSANELY popular here (idk about the rest of the world) and delaying it until next year is ridiculous because ppl are gonna be over her

Also, we already have 4 songs which is like a quarter of the full deluxe album ALREADY so by the time the album is released we would've already heard like 3/4 of it??? Wtf

FzytWEW.png

Is she fucking kidding me? She is OVER

What kind of stupid shit is she pulling? Be The One was INSANELY popular here (idk about the rest of the world) and delaying it until next year is ridiculous because ppl are gonna be over her

Also, we already have 4 songs which is like a quarter of the full deluxe album ALREADY so by the time the album is released we would've already heard like 3/4 of it??? Wtf

You overreact tbh.

No one's over yet.

giphy.gif

I'm honestly pissed, i hope someone leaks the rest of the album, her RC made a bad choice, especially if the album is on databases, it seems like it would be because everything was set up and ready  :crossed:

Exactly, that's why I'm confused? Like if the album is finished what is the point of keeping it for so long?

FzytWEW.png

So... the Album may still come out in Germany, all the pre-orders are still up on .de sites + iTunes, and the release date is still 30/9, she is also apparently with another record company in Germany (Vertigo Music), which might mean they are still releasing the album

Please remember tho that, this is just thirsty Dua fans on ATRL looking for a happy conclusion, but it could be true, idk :/

Screenshot of iTunes DE: https://img1.picload.org/image/rrdadcwp/xxx.png 

She is also apparently with another record company in Germany (Vertigo Music), which might mean they are still releasing the album

Yep - she's signed to Universal in Germany (as well as Austria and Switzerland) instead of Warner, but they merely act as distributors of her music so Dua's team would have the final say on any release, i.e. it's probably not going to happen :benmawson:

hate it when artists prioritise trying to be bigger over releasing music when its ready to come out. I've been supporting for nearly a year by the time the album rolls around (and it WILL have the same ugly artwork) we will all be over the songs. she's really fucking up. ugh. and hotter than hell is BIG right now in the Uk. its always on radio why would she not jump on that exposure... she could already have new material out by next year but no she'll be releasing her debut with 3 yr old songs on. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Idk much about her but if it's true she's releasing her album next year then she's over.. she's gathering steam especially in the UK the last thing she should be doing is keeping her fans waiting until 2017.. people will be loooong over her by then.

RVhKIwP.gif

I'm just praying Want To (Final) is still on the album, wish Voodoo had a chance too but  :crossed:

Maybe this is just a troll because Dua's mad about the info leaking before she announced it + the hate over the Artwork, it's probably still coming out in Sept, she just wants to shut us up  :deadbanana:  :hdu:  :defeated: