Dua Lipa

If anybody needs anything from my collection, I'd be more than happy to share:

KUIQ5GH.png

MISSING:

• Blow Your Mind (Acoustic) - have not put into iTunes yet
  • Blow Your Mind (Remixes EP) -  do not have
  • Hotter than Hell (Remixes EP) - have not put into iTunes yet

NOTE:

• My unreleased collection is everything unleaked but they are the original qualities. 
  • I have lossless + m4a (or mp3) of everything [spotify Sessions, Hotter than Hell Remixes and Live songs are not lossless]

KUIQ5GH.png

MISSING:

NOTE:

• My unreleased collection is everything unleaked but they are the original qualities. 
  • I have lossless + m4a (or mp3) of everything [spotify Sessions, Hotter than Hell Remixes and Live songs are not lossless]

Would you be able to PM me the Spotify sessions? Thank you :) xx

KUIQ5GH.png

MISSING:

NOTE:

Could you send me the self titled one?

g68BRo8.gif

ok i now have her new pop concert in hd, she also performed running and thinking bout you idk if we have these as professional live recordings that weren't sessions. i am going to convert it into an m4a album for itunes (+ cut the whole thing into single tracks). 

pm me if you're interested 

@Florida could u send me the Live, Self Titled and Unreleased albums please?

i76mrxw.png 

ok i now have her new pop concert in hd, she also performed running and thinking bout you idk if we have these as professional live recordings that weren't sessions. i am going to convert it into an m4a album for itunes (+ cut the whole thing into single tracks). 

pm me if you're interested 

@Florida could u send me the Live, Self Titled and Unreleased albums please?

i would love to have this :) in particular, running

Please :defeated:

My friend's making me it (I don't know what to use lmao). I'll convert it to ALAC (from WAV) and send it soon. Do you need Hotter than Hell instrumental? I don't have it in lossless, but I have mp3 

My friend's making me it (I don't know what to use lmao). I'll convert it to ALAC (from WAV) and send it soon. Do you need Hotter than Hell instrumental? I don't have it in lossless, but I have mp3

I have that one already, but thanks for offering! I don't have a lossless version either but I do have the unmastered instrumental in .WAV if you want me to upload it?

I have that one already, but thanks for offering! I don't have a lossless version either but I do have the unmastered instrumental in .WAV if you want me to upload it?

That'd be so cool to have, can you please? I'm organizing the file (since I'll be keeping it for myself too) then I'll send it your way. 

Can someone pm me everything we've got in the highest quality? I'm making a masterpost and don't want anything in lq if it doesn't have to be lol

omg, I'd be more than happy to help with the masterpost! Are you including remixes perhaps? 

I could make an album with all of them in it!

That'd actually be good. Dua actually has some amazing remixes. I'll write you up a masterlist and PM it to you what we have then whatever you need I'd be more than happy to upload for you!