Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

That'd actually be good. Dua actually has some amazing remixes. I'll write you up a masterlist and PM it to you what we have then whatever you need I'd be more than happy to upload for you! 

Perfect thanks!

PS. I just need everything UNTAMPERED with. I don't want the stuff that's been upscaled to make sound more HQ. Someone sent it me some made to sound better but thats not the stuff I want on the masterpost 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Perfect thanks!

PS. I just need everything UNTAMPERED with. I don't want the stuff that's been upscaled to make sound more HQ. Someone sent it me some made to sound better but thats not the stuff I want on the masterpost 

Other than Spotify Sessions, nothing of mine has been tampered with. I do have lossless stuff that I got in FLAC but converted to ALAC (Apple Lossless) but that's still lossless, it's just made for iTunes! 

Edit: I forgot that my Between A Bullet And A Heartbreak was tampered with, but it's really 128kpbs. It's the original file though that was leaked though. 

Edited by Florida

ok so i'm sitting here for over an hour trying to figure out how to convert this 6 channel video in a listenable audio but somehow the mix is completely different from the video ? The backing vocals are missing and some parts just sound more muddy. Can someone please help?

i76mrxw.png 

Blow Your Mind debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at #72 this week - I have no idea how considering its airplay, sales and streams are basically non-existent so it's probably another HBTB-like mistake but if not, good for her :legend:

she's been fire in frankfurt. i'm so glad i got to meet her i am also glad that she has somewhat of the nicest fans ever, ok not all of them but i've met some lovely people from the uk and france, your favs could never. at least i wasn't the only one who showed up in the morning even though most of the people arrived at somewhat 5 or 6 in the afternoon.

and i'd pm everyone running but as i said i can't figure out how to convert the video properly. gonna figure that out soon.

i76mrxw.png