reesedelrey

Tomorrow Lana's got a surprise for us!!!

UV era is her best visuals ever I'm actually extremely happy she didn't swiped the video I was DYING to see this footage and I feel very grateful that she cares enough to show it to us, it doesn't feel like something reheated at all to me

4tdWYMA.png

Expect Ultraviolence-esque visuals and ambience since it's most likely recycled footage :toofunny:

Oh well, I, myself, look forward to it, although I might be proven wrong. The song itself has some eccentric and peculiar flavours about it and so it made me think about Tropico and its element straightforwardly.

obUZKpb.gif

but tropico is amazing???  :eartha2: i'd expect some plain video like (sadly) music to watch boys to

Let's not settle for mediocrity this time, I'd imagine she's had that in mind since the MTWBT video.

obUZKpb.gif

Disappointed-Dog-Face-04.jpg

Hmmm... I've never been a fan of "Freak". The chorus is great but the verses are a bit meh imo. At least it's a video. But recycled footage ? Again ? Will every Honeymoon video feature UV unreleased footage ? Well ... 

As I've said : it's a video ! And maybe it will push me to like the song, it can happen !  :flutter:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

so is it the pale fire video?

Nope, that's the underwater footage used in MTWBT

___

I'm so FUCKING EXCITED, I'm in love with the sampler and I'm really happy she decided to release the footage, loving the cult idea so much, can't wait :poordat:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif