Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

I'm quite sure Chuck directed it ( at least all parts wiith the girls from MTWBT because she posted some photos of this shoot even before Lana). 

Coz he shot it with ha?

lana-del-rey-nabil-creative-jenius-repor
BykFtARCIAAsicT.jpg

also not even a mention about the video on his social media which is odd if you're a director about to release a new work

Didn't Neil Krug direct it? I mean, he shot the Pale Fire photoshoot with the MTWBT girls so I assume he's "directing" it as it is the same footage. He also has another clips from photo shoots with her (the insta post w/ Burnt Norton + quick shots in the Honeymoon Sampler + Terrence Loves You) so it's plausible.

I'm quite sure Chuck directed it ( at least all parts wiith the girls from MTWBT because she posted some photos of this shoot even before Lana). 

also not even a mention about the video on his social media which is odd if you're a director about to release a new work

He mentioned it last year.

The girls in the water were all shot by Nabil.

Edit: or maybe Neil did it..It happened around the same time. Neill did the photos but she was also with Nabil at that time.

I'm almost sure he said he didn't get to work with her Mariah.

Also, the girls in the water were shot by Neil Krug. Or at least the Pale Fire photoshoot.

I'm almost sure he said he didn't get to work with her Mariah.

Also, the girls in the water were shot by Neil Krug. Or at least the Pale Fire photoshoot.

He lied henny. https://www.instagram.com/p/pDXl1nlPgN/

Out here creepin with the artist/director of the evening @@lanadelrey Photo by @robertenglandgrant #ultraviolenceVibez

comment by anna her stylist: Such a great shot! So great working with you and can't wait to see the cut x

rumour has it that he's involved in the ORIGINAL UV video.

BtBA0gwIAAAsCN4.jpg

Oh right! I forgot about this. I don't think he's ever directed anything but perfection. He's legendary. I really hope it's true

He directed Bon Iver's video for Holocene and it's one of my favourite videos of all time :)

Edit: or maybe Neil did it..It happened around the same time. Neill did the photos but she was also with Nabil at that time.

But after this IG photo he said he never worked on a video with Lana and that UV was originally directed by Lana or Francesco or something like that ( and then everybody got confused because we thought he directed). 

100% sure Neil did it then. He posted some of the photos of this shoot on his tumblr

A lot of people said they never worked with Lana... Mark Ronson etc. She canceled it that's why it's not their right to say anything.

But why y'all so gullible?

UV wasn't originally an iPhone video by Francesco.

It was directed by Nabil.

And the water shoot and cult shoot is separate. i think.

The cult shoot with the head band and girls dancing were shot around her time with Nabil. (We got BTS of this months before Neil posted his other shoot)

The pale fire shoot came after that.

I will be the only person in the world to say "Finally, another Tropico" and mean it unironically

I hope that is more Ride than Tropico. Not that Ride was brilliant, it was a cliche fest, but at least was shorter, coherent, less pretentious, had some of the best cinematography that I saw in a music video and it was somewhat controversial making people talk about it. I hope that Freak has some good directing and it's not some compiled mess like Tropico was.

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Not a monologue for fucking Freak please :toofunny:

"I was in the winter of LA, and the coyotes I met along Wilshire Boulevard were my only summer..."

Not a monologue for fucking Freak please :toofunny:

"I was in the winter of LA, and the coyotes I met along Wilshire Boulevard were my only summer..."

she may include burnt norton instead of a monologue - revive #BurntNortonVideoComing!

that means its going to leak before 

Nah it won't leak.

VEVO fixed that shitty bug.

People only can stream it now but they can't rip it and leak it.

giphy.gif