WhiteHydrangea

Lana Del Rey's newest Creeper: Dua Lipa

tumblr_n7dwwm2Cgc1qg5o2oo1_500.gif

You only like Dua bc Trash does lmao

What???? :wtf: I loved her so fucking much before she was introduced here by Trash because of legend Bekim - sweety, you're making no sense :oprah3:

image.png

the next halsey tbh

I know riqht? I had to expose ha before it was to late :troll:  

Whatever, Be The One itself murders Lana's whole career - I'm not even sorry :hottie:

Don't take it personal hunny :kiss: on that last thing tho  :lanasrs:  :awk: I haven't even heard it and I know my answer will be a no  :oprah3: 

Unstanning

:mariah: I call it a day when I bring a lost sheep back to the Lord's flock  :beyonce:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

The good sis @@WhiteHydrangea starting an early campaign for their 2016 Lipster nomination

hmm what should I say...

Xfx7KBT.gif

:teehee:

Edit: I mean, people are the ones who choose, so, it doesn't matter, this was all just for pure fun :kiss2:

Edited by WhiteHydrangea

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

tumblr_n7dwwm2Cgc1qg5o2oo1_500.gif

You only like Dua bc Trash does lmao

didn't you used to be Luis's friend? It's not cool to try to wire shit in public when you could talk about how you feel in private and not try to embarrass him or some shit... That's just not how friends act, goodbye

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

didn't you used to be Luis's friend? It's not cool to try to wire shit in public when you could talk about how you feel in private and not try to embarrass him or some shit... That's just not how friends act, goodbye

Please refrain from quoting me, it's none of your business really. The last thing I need is a moral lesson coming from you :eartha:

'goodbye'

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Jack looking for some drama

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Please refrain from quoting me, it's none of your business really. The last thing I need is a moral lesson coming from you :eartha:

'goodbye'

my morals are just fine it's just rude to try and expose someone who you say is your "friend"

Jack looking for some drama

And what exactly are you looking for when you quote me? Bc I know it sure ass hell ain't a compliment

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

And what exactly are you looking for when you quote me? Bc I know it sure ass hell ain't a compliment

Oh, I just wanted to bookmark it for the next time you tell everyone how you are always the victim and things just happen to you :sass:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!