WhiteHydrangea

Lana Del Rey's newest Creeper: Dua Lipa

Who's Dua Lipa? you may be asking, no idea, but bisides of being of Lanaboards user Trash Magic (and if you don't know who him too, he's this year's winner of the Graphic Design Awards on the Lipster Awards) newest favorite indie girl she's also a big fan of Lana Del Rey! Or is she? Read this article to frind the TRUTH!

Dua Lipa was anoybody till mid 2015 when she released her first single produced by guess who? Emile fucking Haynie, but that's cool y'know?
like, so what? Emile is a producer he makes songs for artist, there's no conection BUT

here's a photo of Dua and Lana backstage at the 2014 Barcelona show 

TbZ5QM3.jpg

and she's even been questioned as Lana's protegee, here's and extract of an interview Lipa gave to cityoftenants.com (here the link to the interview /cot-exclusive/exclusive-your-new-love-dua-lipa/)

and quote: 

City Of Tenants: There’s much buzz about you being a protege to Lana. Any memorable advice or wisdom she’s shared with you?
Dua: We’ve actually only met once after one of her shows at a festival in Barcelona! I admire her writing and her work and I think not only when you see her perform but anyone whose art you appreciate, it can be very inspiring! It makes me wanna work so hard so that I can experience performing infront of thousands of people too one day! 

And till there, nothing exciting, y'all be like, wtf is this post about. Till now.

Today, 1/02/2016, I was lurking through my twitter feed when suddenly, a gay shady friend of my starting quoting and retweeting tweets of Dua Lipa's official twitter account wich were posted between april and september of 2012.

Some of them good :)  (serving some stan realness)

1ReNpqE.png

and some of them bad!! :smh: 

8INbbn5.png 

later today Dua claimed her account to be hacked and that the only thoughts she has for Elizabeth Grant (lana del rey's true name in case you didn't know) are only about love! check the tweets here: https://twitter.com/DUALIPA/status/694184466613432320 and here: https://twitter.com/DUALIPA/status/694191800307879936

GAjnggR.gif

HA! Hacked my balls! 

How could someone hack your account today to post a tweet back in 2012 about Lana hate and you didn't notice? it's obvious you posted it Dua, don't try to cover it up (and for the record it happened twice, twice, that's like 1+1 :bye2: ) But anyways, that was like 4 years ago, people change, don't they? No bad blood right? (Bad Blood. Single by Taylor Swift™ from the album 1989™ released May 17, 2015. Format: CD single, digital downloaded. Genre: Pop. Length: 3:19. Writers: Taylor Swift, Kendric Duckworth, Max Martin, Shellbacl. Producers: Max Martin, Shellback, Illya. Big Machine Records© All Rights Reserved

Well, not for me! :taylor: 

It's obvious Dua is just using Lana to shot herself of to stardom! It's all just a plan that lasted 4 years in the making waiting to come alive today! This is obviously just a plan to make Dua's sells go nuts (you can find here on itunes here

What do y'all think?

(WhiteHydrangea. Posted by WhiteHydrangea™ on February 1, 2016. Format: text. Genre: Trolling. Length: it took me 2 hours. Writers: WhiteHydrangea. Producers: evilentity's Is Beyonce just a big rip of Lana Del Rey. Lanaboards© All Rights Reserved)

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Why do you all care so much about shit like this? At the end of the day, it's all about music and if she's serving me some quality stuff I give no fucks about who she hates or likes. I am saying this to the people who actually thinks stuff like this about artists, not that troll post up there.

She was sixteen when she made those post so she might of y'know grown-up and changed her mind about Lana like Lorde did...

Also dose it really matter? I'm sure there's a few members here who couldn't stand Lana at the beginning when she blew up but saw the light later on and now adore/admire her.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She was like 16 when she made those tweets?

Dua Lipa is the best new alt pop girl we have right now anyhow. Who gives a fuck if she fake-loves Lana.

Why do you all care so much about shit like this? At the end of the day, it's all about music and if she's serving me some quality stuff I give no fucks about who she hates or likes. I am saying this to the people who actually thinks stuff like this about artists, not that troll post up there.

She was sixteen when she made those post so she might of y'know grown-up and changed her mind about Lana like Lorde did...

Also dose it really matter? I'm sure there's a few members here who couldn't stand Lana at the beginning when she blew up but saw the light later on and now adore/admire her.

y'all need to smoke some weed so y'all can relax a little bit and see that this is a troll post, wich is what I stated at the end of the very same post

https://vine.co/v/OAVBngngV2T

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I mean if y'all wanna expose Dua Lipa then make an expose thread for @@May cuz I'm sure that gal has more followers than the good sis Dua :oprah3:

Delete it fat I've never badmouthed mom like this except maybe during ha Tropico era

RVhKIwP.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is like the 4th of these threads, but the first one (i can remember) that isn't a universally hated person (tay tay/bey) and everyone flips their shit

dKv5FC1.jpg

party.gif?w=1100