LDRO

Instagram Updates

She seems so chill on the lanadelrey account's last video and that view on Honeymoon account's last video it's so beautiful!  :flutter: And I'm feeling so excited for Honeymoon becoming private!  :squidward:  It's like being part of a secret society (or a cult  :illumarina: )!

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

It's amazing the ability she has to tease us. This private thing is making me crazy here and it could mean absolutely nothing. 

Ugh, love her so much.

It's making me crazy too! :defeated:  I always think that her posts could be clues about her work and I absolutely love to do and hear the theories! :flutter: Maybe it's just my head, but I can totally see Honeymoon account on private being part of the Subversive thing!  :illumilana2:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

It's making me crazy too! :defeated:  I always think that her posts could be clues about her work and I absolutely love to do and hear the theories! :flutter: Maybe it's just my head, but I can totally see Honeymoon account on private being part of the Subversive thing!  :illumilana2:

I believe she will announce the new album title and then change the name of the account to it. I would absolutely love that. 

I don't understand sh*t about time zones so I'm completely lost about the time she'll perform tomorrow (or today, it's late night here, but I didn't go to sleep yet). I think I'll just spend my whole day here tomorrow updating the site every single second crying my eyes out waiting for news.