Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

no

Oh so how did he get the video of someone "blue eyes"? I forgot his name

Not really, I mean he's more so a person who goes out there are contacts people associated with her and stuff.

Oh I get it

Thanks

Tbh I can totally imagine how the skateboarders would fit in. I'm picturing the beginning of the Salvatore instrumental playing while a bunch of actors skate down a road at night/sunset with lots of lights passing by. God now I really hope this video is for Salvatore, save the era queen!

RVhKIwP.gif

Tbh I can totally imagine how the skateboarders would fit in. I'm picturing the beginning of the Salvatore instrumental playing while a bunch of actors skate down a road at night/sunset with lots of lights passing by. God now I really hope this video is for Salvatore, save the era queen!

It makes no sense to release Salvatore a year after the album came out. On top of that, I think that song is pretty attached to Francesco. I don't see her going back to that point.

It makes no sense to release Salvatore a year after the album came out. On top of that, I think that song is pretty attached to Francesco. I don't see her going back to that point.

That's a really good point. I don't see why'd she make a video for Salvatore when it was about her ex

ok mr. know all.

giphy.gif

I wish I didn't know about this music video now, it's too soon. I wanna hear about it a little before it comes out, now i have to wait aaaaaaaaaaaa. I feel like it will be released in december :lanasrs:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

All Lana sings about is her love for her exes though. Blue Jeans, Born To Die, etc her entire discography.  :um: 

I don't think Lana has any problem making a video that may have an attachment to Francesco. She has recycled videos this era so she may as well make a video to the iconic Salvatore, late is better than never

Stop the delusion

ZmJh1LG.jpg