Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

"think venice" I can just imagine all these guys and girls skateboarding to the lyric "all the lights in Miami begin to gleam" and Lana is probably on a terrace watching them while waiting for Salvatore but he's actually dead or smthg. The guitar players would play when the chorus starts, and the piano player for the bridge. It's def Salvatore guys

The Godfather was released in 1972  :excited:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Here's what in for the casting info, credit to @

Screenshot_20160627-014951.png

I have long hair and play both piano and guitar :creep: hire me lana :defeated:

The instagram caption is saying Venice Beach in California, not Venice Italy, so it might not be Italian themed Salvatore like we thought...

Venice Beach is also near Marina Del Rey

Salvatore is americanised perspective of Italy. It doesnt really matter what beach it takes on.

All the lights in Miami begin to gleam

Beatboxing and rapping in the summer rain

Like a boss, you sang jazz and blues

if its true that its directed by Anthony Mandler, I dont know why she would spend high budget on video from dead and buried Honeymoon.

Whether it's for Honeymoon or for a new era I don't care, as long as she actually uses the footage instead of just shelving it like she did with the original Ultraviolence MV. 

Hoping for an Anthony Mandler production with music produced by Justin Parker. A girl can dream. So do we have any predictions as to a possible time frame for production, post-production, and release? I know no one can be certain, but I have no prior knowledge.