Macintosh Manhattan

DITADELREY Fanart & Edits

So I don't paint anymore mainly because its to time consuming especially with the lifestyle I lead at the moment and i constantly nitpick at my projects etc. However sometimes I see an image and I'm inspired.This took about a month and a half to do but it was worth it in the end. This feels like my magnum opus to be honest 

Honeymoon Cover -

honeymoon_single_cover__digital_painting

....wait. you PAINTED this?

....wait. you PAINTED this?

Digitally on Photoshop and Expresii yes lol But I did do a fair few (very)  rough sketches by hand to get an idea.  I haven't got the money or the time to hand paint anymore sadly  :poordat:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Digitally on Photoshop and Expresii yes lol But I did do a fair few (very)  rough sketches by hand to get an idea.  I haven't got the money or the time to hand paint anymore sadly  :poordat:

either way, it looks amazing! really! I could never paint something good. this is soo fucking good oh my :hdu:

either way, it looks amazing! really! I could never paint something good. this is soo fucking good oh my :hdu:

Awwww thank you  :heart:

So I've been working on this for around a month -

your_girl_by_ditadelrey-dal8prk.png

So I found this digital painting of mine on a flash drive and it was dated from two years ago. I was in college still then so it was more than likely meant for an assignment but most likely scrapped and not used in the end (I think because I messed up the hands so badly and the eyes tbh) . Anyway here it is for you all to enjoy 

born_to_die_single_cover_by_ditadelrey-d

I've started another one based on Lady Gaga's A-YO which at a push coming up in about a month's time. I'm gonna post it here bc I don't want to make a separate thread and rather keep all my edits and digital painting together .I'm considering "painting" other musicians,even actors etc too :)

So I found this digital painting of mine on a flash drive and it was dated from two years ago. I was in college still then so it was more than likely meant for an assignment but most likely scrapped and not used in the end (I think because I messed up the hands so badly and the eyes tbh) . Anyway here it is for you all to enjoy 

born_to_die_single_cover_by_ditadelrey-d

I've started another one based on Lady Gaga's A-YO which at a push coming up in about a month's time. I'm gonna post it here bc I don't want to make a separate thread and rather keep all my edits and digital painting together .I'm considering "painting" other musicians,even actors etc too :)

Your paintings are amazing! What do you use to paint with?

@

Awww Thank You :heart:  Sorry for the late reply i'm a mess atm.  I use photoshop and Expresii. I do occasionally do some extremely rough sketches by hand to get an rough a idea where to start etc.