Cashew

Poppy

time is up is a bop

At this point she could release the album of the year yet i still wouldnt listen to it. This woman just disgusts me so much honestly

:)

At this point she could release the album of the year yet i still wouldnt listen to it. This woman just disgusts me so much honestly

You dont know anything about her omg.  

OT: Time Is Up probably is the best song shes done so far. Up there with Money, Interweb and Bleach Blonde Baby.

Also the music video is out!

OT: Time Is Up probably is the best song shes done so far. Up there with Money, Interweb and Bleach Blonde Baby.

jesus christ she tries so hard to be edgy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U

What do you mean by "You don't know anything about her" hhhh ive known about her since 2016 and she is frankly a disgusting human being that should not be supported but go off!

What do you mean by "You don't know anything about her" hhhh ive known about her since 2016 and she is frankly a disgusting human being that should not be supported but go off!

So youre really just ignoring her side of the story?

So youre really just ignoring her side of the story?

Im not ignoring her side of the story, im just saying it literally doesnt make sense/is irrelevant to Mars' case. According to Mars' best friend, Mars only worked with Josh Moran one (1) time and that was for some random shoot during the GBTV era where Josh/Titanic/Mars were ALL friends. Josh beating Titanic up is honestly so irrelevant to the case like im struggling to see what Poppy was trying to do when she tweeted about it.

Sometimes it scares me that people actually stan Poppy like..... Why stan an abuse enabler? oops.

NOT TO MENTION SHE RELEASED A SONG TODAY TO DISTRACT FROM THE MARS COURT HEARING WHICH IS ALSO TODAY, oopsie tootsie!

kiss kiss hoebag

Okay wow I'm gonna leave this obsessed PSYCHO board. No wonder you all love Mars.

ur dumb like i get not wanting to leave ur faves but i dont even stan mars anymore and poppy is so fucking guilty and the fact that her 12yo fanbase gives no shits is sad but wont change; have fun ignoring a girl's cry for help!

“Time is Up” illegally samples one of Mars Argo’s unreleased songs.

But are we surprised? Poppy & Titanic are such pyschos.

Mars Argo is a legend.

What song did it sample? Can't believe that they're doing that when all the court hearings are happening.

death grips is online !

Wait, do people actually listen to that poppy.computer album? People are calling songs like 'Let's Make a Video' one of her best?
Isn't it purposely very generic and bad to go with this "brainwashed produced popstar" thing? Time Is Up is the first song since the bubblebath EP that's actually listenable tbh.. 

qfrWuBl.png