Cashew

Poppy

How so THETEMPLE?

it's enough that she's putting on a character, that's cool, that's fine, most artists do to some respect - but she goes overboard. she's like that person who laughs too hard at a joke that was barely funny, she's just trying waaaay too hard. maybe that's the point, maybe she's just utterly taking the piss, but even still it's just way too much how hard she's trying.

her videos aren't interesting anymore, her music hasn't been good for awhile (Kim Petras pretty much took her place and is making better music than she ever did) AND she's enabling an abuser? lmao no reason to stan or support. let me know when she apologizes and makes something good.

Now how did that turn out <3

Um very good for Mars because theres another hearing next month + she has a temporary restraining order? lol

:)

(Kim Petras pretty much took her place and is making better music than she ever did) AND she's enabling an abuser?

Darling hope you don't bother to answer because it's just that I really don't go there on stan twitter that much or actually know this girl but...

Didn't she like, defend her work with Dr.Luke like... weeks ago?

And her new song is produced by... luke?

After that burn I would delete my account

what burn? only one has a rising career and they were seemingly happy with the result considering the tweets.

what burn? only one has a rising career and they were seemingly happy with the result considering the tweets.

Are you done yet

Idk are y'all done spamming this thread about Poppy with negativity?

Well she deserves every drop of this negativity. I'll wait for her apology, and then i'll talk about how i like some of her songs.

they were seemingly happy with the result considering the tweets.

bitch do u really think bc titanic’s manager tweeted a fcking emoji titanic and poppy won? it has been confirmed on an official court website that they’ll be going back to court in September.

Are your favs done abusing people? xo

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Well she deserves every drop of this negativity. I'll wait for the apology, and then i'll talk about how i like some of her songs.

Not sure if you're talking about her or me but I am sorry if I went over the top provocating and I do not support abuse, but I want to talk about her art in here and this is not possible in here without a huge amount of negativity. Just ignore this thread if you don't like her please.

SHE'S LITERALLY SUPPORTING AND ENABLING AN ABUSER LMAO WHY WOULD ANYONE BE PRAISING HER? like just say you hate women and leave

y’all so boring and over dramatic

“just say you hate women and leave” jdldjdkss are you all even serious shshdjdjjf

Yes bc abuse is a very serious subject?

Yes bc abuse is a very serious subject?

i mean, coming in a forum thread and spreading hate it's pretty boring and stupid. you don't like poppy or you don't support her cause she's with an abuser? fine, that's totally right! but what's the point of being annoying on this thread? just ignore what you don't like/don't support and spend your time in something better and actually useful for yourself. bye.