Cashew

Poppy

Why would Mars fake years of psychical abuse, stalking and harassment for an "art project"? there's an official lawsuit, she took it to court and there's no way that this is staged. it's disgusting the lengths Poppy stans will go to just to defend abusers

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I think it's funny the mars argo bots love her to death but use her "almost suicide breakdown video" while her holding a gun to her head as their display picture.

I mean, does my conspiracy not sound intriguing tho?

question what pop stars sell u

also I'm choosing to think everyone is in on this based on even the prepoppy era, I've seen and analyzed it from multiple perspectives rather than just poppy's. I am not for abuse and do not support it, i'm not taking sides. i'm just saying that we don't know for sure but everyone on the internet jumps to conclusions 2 minutes into the whole mess without knowing the truth.

I'd rather think for myself, at the end of the day this is all online DRAMA which y'all live for

stream using u

watch when the truth comes out  :hooker:

:smokes:

I think it's funny the mars argo bots love her to death but use her "almost suicide breakdown video" while her holding a gun to her head as their display picture.

I mean, does my conspiracy not sound intriguing tho?

question what pop stars sell u

also I'm choosing to think everyone is in on this based on even the prepoppy era, I've seen and analyzed it from multiple perspectives rather than just poppy's. I am not for abuse and do not support it, i'm not taking sides. i'm just saying that we don't know for sure but everyone on the internet jumps to conclusions 2 minutes into the whole mess without knowing the truth.

I'd rather think for myself, at the end of the day this is all online DRAMA which y'all live for

stream using u

watch when the truth comes out  :hooker:

That video was made for some random Los Angeles art show thing in 2013, its not a real video of her having an emotional breakdown, its totally ok to use stills from it. 

And yes, we do know for sure that Mars was abused and cheated on. There is a lot of proof in the lawsuit, we have hacked breakup dms from 2014 and if thats not enough we even know the name of the girl Titanic slept with. All im saying is that thinking this is all staged is really fucking dumb.

:)

That video was made for some random Los Angeles art show thing in 2013, its not a real video of her having an emotional breakdown, its totally ok to use stills from it. 

And yes, we do know for sure that Mars was abused and cheated on. There is a lot of proof in the lawsuit, we have hacked breakup dms from 2014 and if thats not enough we even know the name of the girl Titanic slept with. All im saying is that thinking this is all staged is really fucking dumb.

ohhh so this was still before the poppy era really took off, and then it apparently leaks again. then poppy makes the video referencing it, causing multiple clicks by people who want layer by layer of the story, which repzilla will happily give it to you because he is great at finding things on the internet.

who's hacking them??? they're literally unknown and anonymous, everyone linked to them have sprouted solely from themselves. I doubt anyone is hacking anyone from their caliber of fame on something as protected as an apple iphone or someone's twitter. they're not married even if he did cheat on her.

if reliable sources to you are twitter, reconsider

who leaked poppy's real name? repzilla

he is from texas, not LA

unknown or unpopular until he started making the poppy content

he's a direct link

they all are

ohhh so this was still before the poppy era really took off, and then it apparently leaks again. then poppy makes the video referencing it, causing multiple clicks by people who want layer by layer of the story, which repzilla will happily give it to you because he is great at finding things on the internet.

who's hacking them??? they're literally unknown and anonymous, everyone linked to them have sprouted solely from themselves. I doubt anyone is hacking anyone from their caliber of fame on something as protected as an apple iphone or someone's twitter. they're not married even if he did cheat on her.

Omg where do i even start with this, the misinformation JUMPED out

First of all, Repzilla isn't good at finding info at all, he just gets it from his misinformed fans and then he just vaguely reports on it. Also Titanics old e-mail was factually hacked in late December 2016/early January 2017, we received the breakup DMs and like 20 unreleased songs and some videos from that hack. You can say it didnt happen because "he isnt famous enough" but it did.

Also does it really matter that they were never married? He still cheated on her lmao its still just as bad

Edit: Whew i didnt even notice he edited his original message fhfhhfsduhfd let me debunk this even more

if reliable sources to you are twitter, reconsider

who leaked poppy's real name? repzilla

he is from texas, not LA

unknown or unpopular until he started making the poppy content

he's a direct link

they all are

Ok so first of i never use twitter as my sources! If anything you sound exactly like a person that would do that.

Repzilla never leaked Poppys real name, people been knew since 2016. Also idc what state he comes from.

He was unpopular before he started making Poppy content because hes simply unlikable and boring. I think he noticed an opportunity and started making literally ten worthless dumb misinformed and badly edited Poppy/Mars videos a day because he knows that its just what people watch. He isn't directly linked to the Poppy thing in any way.

First of all, Repzilla isn't good at finding info at all, he just gets it from his misinformed fans and then he just vaguely reports on it. Also Titanics old e-mail was factually hacked in late December 2016/early January 2017, we received the breakup DMs and like 20 unreleased songs and some videos from that hack. You can say it didnt happen because "he isnt famous enough" but it did.

Also does it really matter that they were never married? He still cheated on her lmao its still just as bad

omg you snapped

Yeah, all of this is true. There were a bunch of leaks that all originated from his email being hacked. I can 100% confirm, to anyone still questioning, this is NOT staged. Brittany is not "in on it" at all. The lawsuit is real and they will have to face their day in court, Moriah included.

you can sue somebody, drop the lawsuit at any point (which I'm sure its going to happen) because all the clue points are there.

this is pure drama enhaced vanilla icing

and i'm not defending repzilla, or glorifying him in any way. he's appealing because a dumbed down 

the twitter sources I was referring to about are all online based, the sources read from are twitter, reddit. whenever titanic sinclair was beat up, there was casually a camera there but nothing was done until poppy's narritive time was there.

Have any of you actually seen the I'm Poppy youtube red thing? there's a dailymotion link to it https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6doibo

and it's all there, the evil director which is titanic sinclair, who obviously was very open with mars at some point, she knew grocery bag was getting popular, even with a split or alleged "traumatic event"it is not my or anyone's fault she did not keep going. I know not everyone can like most pop stars do because their careers are so important to them. the conspiracy can be that titanic wanted a paralel version of mars argo / poppy wanted to redefine who poppy actually was going to be aside from just plain indie music and wanting to start the youtube art series. 

in pop there's controversy, and a money making puppet like poppy being pursued by jealous "friend" , evil directors

Imagine thinking someone leaked her real name when it was very fucking clearly listed in writing credits and song repertoire sites. Shut up and spare yourself further embarrassment bro

BzhmW.png

you can sue somebody, drop the lawsuit at any point (which I'm sure its going to happen) because all the clue points are there.

and i'm not defending repzilla, or glorifying him in any way. he's appealing because a dumbed down 

the twitter sources I was referring to about are all online based, the sources read from are twitter, reddit. whenever titanic sinclair was beat up, there was casually a camera there but nothing was done until poppy's narritive time was there.

Have any of you actually seen the I'm Poppy youtube red thing? there's a dailymotion link to it https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6doibo

and it's all there, the evil director which is titanic sinclair, who obviously was very open with mars at some point, she knew grocery bag was getting popular, even with a split or alleged "traumatic event"it is not my or anyone's fault she did not keep going. I know not everyone can like most pop stars do because their careers are so important to them. the conspiracy can be that titanic wanted a paralel version of mars argo / poppy wanted to redefine who poppy actually was going to be aside from just plain indie music and wanting to start the youtube art series. 

in pop there's controversy, and a money making puppet like poppy being pursued by jealous "friend" , evil directors

ezgif-1-775e84cad4.gif

Have any of you actually seen the I'm Poppy youtube red thing? there's a dailymotion link to it https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6doibo

There's text messages dating back to 2009-early 2010 about Titanic being violent towards Mars.. you're completely ignoring everything everyone here is saying to you.. and why would Mars waste her time on a 44 page lawsuit and getting a lawyer just for an "art project" LMAOOOO you can't be serious

y'all are really hurt, if you know your truth, why is there no peace of mind?

be free thinkers, your contribution to this sucks too. at least i'm expressing a view and thoroughly explaining, not just saying dated sassy twink 2013 one liners as a back up point. y'all dont show me shit and just go crazy over the fact you believed it  :hooker:

y'all are really hurt, if you know your truth, why is there no peace of mind?

be free thinkers, your contribution to this sucks too. at least i'm expressing a view and thoroughly explaining, not just saying dated sassy twink 2013 one liners as a back up point. y'all dont show me shit and just go crazy over the fact you believed it :hooker:

There were attempts to explain this to you, you just simply ignored everything. If you want proof the hack happened just listen to any of the recently leaked Mars Argo songs. If you want proof of the cheating, look up the girl Titanic cheated on Mars with on Instagram (@calvindekleined, she deleted the important posts but they are archived)

Titanic is just a horrible person that cheated on and abused Mars. It's really not that deep, and it's NOT an art project.