3. Strange Love
4. Behind Closed Doors
5. Daytona Meth
6. Golden Grill
7. Maha Maha
8. Your Band Is All the Rage
9. So Legit
10. Scarface
11. Heartshaped Chevrolet (Acapella Demo)
12. Living Without You (Acapella Demo)
13. Midnite Dancer Girlfriend (Acapella Demo)
14. Playground
15. Tired of Singing the Blues
16. Television Heaven
17. I Was In a Bad Way
18. Hot Hot Hot
19. Maha Maha (Version 2)
20. Golden Grill (Nyceboy Remix)

tumblr_mrjagurIj71sy73xco1_500.jpg\

1. Young And Beautiful (DH Orchestral Version)
2. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
3. Summer Wine
4. Happy Birthday Mr. President
5. Summertime Sadness (Radio Mix)

6. Dark Paradise (Radio Mix)
7. Heart-Shaped Box (Live)
8. Knockin On Heaven's Door (Live)
9. I Love Paris (Live)
10. Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)

Feel free to share ideas to make it better

ON Vol 5 is Dangerous actually Dangerous Girl? if so of 5 and 2, which would you recommend to be replaced by the Acapella demo version?

I'm trying to use your 5 volumes as albums for all my unreleased, and Catch and release is on 1 and 3, can you suggest an alternative please.

On Vol 1, Is Trash Magic the same as Trash (Miss America) or is it the Demo version, Trash Sugar Magic?

Also What about: (In your opinion where would they fit?)

Young and Beautiful (Demo)

Angels Forever

Black Beauty

End of the World

Happiest Girl in the Whole USA

Living Without You

Your Band is All the rage

True Love on the side

Goodbye Kiss

Heart-shaped box

I love paris

Knocking on Heaven's door

Roadhouse Blues

Wonderwall

Gloria- With Mando Diao

Chet Baker- Wih Mando Diao

Ten Dollar Ring- With Bryan Dunn

Lover's Fate- With Alice Brightsky

Live my Life- With Tamarama

Iron- With Woodkid

The Rock version of Yayo 

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

ON Vol 5 is Dangerous actually Dangerous Girl? if so of 5 and 2, which would you recommend to be replaced by the Acapella demo version?

I'm trying to use your 5 volumes as albums for all my unreleased, and Catch and release is on 1 and 3, can you suggest an alternative please.

On Vol 1, Is Trash Magic the same as Trash (Miss America) or is it the Demo version, Trash Sugar Magic?

Also What about: (In your opinion where would they fit?)

Young and Beautiful (Demo)

Angels Forever

Black Beauty

End of the World

Happiest Girl in the Whole USA

Living Without You

Your Band is All the rage

True Love on the side

Goodbye Kiss

Heart-shaped box

I love paris

Knocking on Heaven's door

Roadhouse Blues

Wonderwall

Gloria- With Mando Diao

Chet Baker- Wih Mando Diao

Ten Dollar Ring- With Bryan Dunn

Lover's Fate- With Alice Brightsky

Live my Life- With Tamarama

Iron- With Woodkid

The Rock version of Yayo 

Oh gosh, sorry if my moving songs around has been confusing. "Catch and Release" definitely only belongs in volume 1, as it is an early song. And "Dangerous" is the title of the a cappella demo for "Dangerous Girl". The fully produced version is in volume 2.

There's a lot of argument about the "Trash" titles, but basically Trash Magic = Trash (Miss America), while Trash Sugar Magic = Trash Magic (Demo).

And I don't tend to mix live versions with studio version so I have two live albums, one for early shows and one for later shows. I can post them if you'd like. In fact, I'll likely post a ton of screenshots later today when I get on a good connection, but I put all demos and alternates in a completely different album. I have integrated new leaks like TLOTS in, though, and will update :)

I'll spoiler this but if you have any interest in how my entire Lana Del Rey unreleased collection (apart from instrumentals and album demos, trust that they're just as cute though) looks, here we are:

JSTLvES.png

yMR4N2D.png

wpcDd0O.png

aDUDuGS.png

nu9XQdb.png

vBiTNGP.png

HKBrziI.png

gXgWESI.png

6EmtIhI.png

tRHmjP4.png

Ideas for shortening volume 2 are welcome but perhaps futile because we will only get more leaks.

Ideas for shortening volume 2 are welcome but perhaps futile because we will only get more leaks.

Wow! You are so good at dem volumes; I would love to do it, but I can't comprehend more than alphabetical order, so I stick with my 120-song-long unreleased album :kum:

Suggestion for vol. 2: it's only one song, but maybe take NLMG out of vol. 2 and place it in vol. 3 before TVIB&W? Idk, just an idea.

I'll spoiler this but if you have any interest in how my entire Lana Del Rey unreleased collection (apart from instrumentals and album demos, trust that they're just as cute though) looks, here we are:

JSTLvES.png

yMR4N2D.png

wpcDd0O.png

aDUDuGS.png

nu9XQdb.png

vBiTNGP.png

HKBrziI.png

gXgWESI.png

6EmtIhI.png

tRHmjP4.png

Redoing my entire Lana collection omg your playlists are brilliant  :cuteface:

dont-deliver-us-from-evil.jpg

JSTLvES.png

yMR4N2D.png

wpcDd0O.png

aDUDuGS.png

nu9XQdb.png

vBiTNGP.png

HKBrziI.png

gXgWESI.png

6EmtIhI.png

tRHmjP4.png

OMG you are amazing, I'm just going to copy this completely :)

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Wow, your II, III and IV are all getting rather longish. It might be time to split some songs out into a Vol. VI (and make Demos & Alternates Vol. IX)!

My original Hollywood playlist has split so many times it's now a "trilogy"! (Teenage Wasteland, Hollywood Playaz, and Neon Gold) All are basically pop, but Teenage Wasteland contains the ones with a younger-sounding narrator; with the more-mature songs split between Hollywood Playaz and Neon Gold. (I had in mind to make HP about pursuing success and NG about achieving it... but I ended up giving HP all the interesting ones and making NG more radio-friendly, I think.

TeenageWasteland_origphotobyNicoleNodlan

Teenage Wasteland

Will U Still Love Me (snippet by palemoonlight)

Puppy Love (Marilyn Monroe)

Prom Song (Gone Wrong)

Butterflies

Lolita (demo 4)

I Was in a Bad Way

Driving in Cars (demo)

(Take Me to) Paris

Queen of Disaster

Butterflies (Part 2)

Big Bad Wolf

Jealous Girl

St. Tropez

Motel 6 (Moy drum mix)

TV in Black & White

Young and Beautiful (demo)

HollywoodPlayaz_zps3a8ff08a.jpg

Hollywood Playaz

Happy Birthday Mr. President

Children of the Bad Revolution

My Best Days

Put the Radio On

Hit and Run

Serial Killer

Hot Hot Hot

Golden Grill

Last Girl on Earth

Dayglo Reflection (LDR fan remix)

I Don't Wanna Go

Burning Desire

Young and Beautiful

Tired of Singing the Blues

Summer Wine

Hollywood's Dead

NeonGold_zps85c46d2f.jpg

Neon Gold

Paradise

Go Go Dancer

Playing Dangerous

Dynamite

Starry Eyed

Beautiful Player

Backfire

JFK

Breaking My Heart

Fake Diamond

Break My Fall

American Dream (Damn You)

Hollywood

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Who needs playlists when you can just make cute, little albums instead of a huge, fugly unreleased album?  :legend:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

Who needs playlists when you can just make cute, little albums instead of a huge, fugly unreleased album?  :legend:

unreleased albums are beautiful but u don't have a clue~~

mRpv8dn.png

9TDIzcQ.png

fddEqW6.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

unreleased albums are beautiful but u don't have a clue~~

mRpv8dn.png

9TDIzcQ.png

fddEqW6.png

OMG I just laughed I even have the real quote as my sig  :lmao:  but no really ew they're so unorganized 

Wow, your II, III and IV are all getting rather longish. It might be time to split some songs out into a Vol. VI (and make Demos & Alternates Vol. IX)!

My original Hollywood playlist has split so many times it's now a "trilogy"! (Teenage Wasteland, Hollywood Playaz, and Neon Gold) All are basically pop, but Teenage Wasteland contains the ones with a younger-sounding narrator; with the more-mature songs split between Hollywood Playaz and Neon Gold. (I had in mind to make HP about pursuing success and NG about achieving it... but I ended up giving HP all the interesting ones and making NG more radio-friendly, I think.

TeenageWasteland_origphotobyNicoleNodlan

Teenage Wasteland

Will U Still Love Me (snippet by palemoonlight)

Puppy Love (Marilyn Monroe)

Prom Song (Gone Wrong)

Butterflies

Lolita (demo 4)

I Was in a Bad Way

Driving in Cars (demo)

(Take Me to) Paris

Queen of Disaster

Butterflies (Part 2)

Big Bad Wolf

Jealous Girl

St. Tropez

Motel 6 (Moy drum mix)

TV in Black & White

Young and Beautiful (demo)

HollywoodPlayaz_zps3a8ff08a.jpg

Hollywood Playaz

Happy Birthday Mr. President

Children of the Bad Revolution

My Best Days

Put the Radio On

Hit and Run

Serial Killer

Hot Hot Hot

Golden Grill

Last Girl on Earth

Dayglo Reflection (LDR fan remix)

I Don't Wanna Go

Burning Desire

Young and Beautiful

Tired of Singing the Blues

Summer Wine

Hollywood's Dead

NeonGold_zps85c46d2f.jpg

Neon Gold

Paradise

Go Go Dancer

Playing Dangerous

Dynamite

Starry Eyed

Beautiful Player

Backfire

JFK

Breaking My Heart

Fake Diamond

Break My Fall

American Dream (Damn You)

Hollywood

I know, I thought that volume 5 for acoustic and a cappella would make life much easier but all it did was shorten one volume significantly. It's difficult because you organize based on theme and I organize based on mood, and there really don't seem to be more than these five moods in her unreleased discography...There are small flukes, like hip-hop. But all I could even put in a hip-hop playlist would be Ridin', Summer of Sam, Beautiful Player, Spender, maybe Delicious or Live or Die...And I did once try an "aggressive" playlist but that's limited to Kinda Outta Luck, St. Tropez, Velvet Crowbar, TOSTB, TLOTS, Scarface...These are just too short.

I like Teenage Wasteland a lot, I'll give these playlists a listen.

OMG I just laughed I even have the real quote as my sig  :lmao:  but no really ew they're so unorganized 

wtf they're organised alphabetically

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

wtf they're organised alphabetically

The years are unorganized af. You've got your 2006 songs in with your 2013 songs  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

The years are unorganized af. You've got your 2006 songs in with your 2013 songs  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

i have the years saved for every song & sometimes i make playlists w songs that go together but i don't want to organise songs in seperate albums bc i've done that & it took me ages to find a song

i have the years saved for every song & sometimes i make playlists w songs that go together but i don't want to organise songs in seperate albums bc i've done that & it took me ages to find a song

But it's worth it  :defeated:  :defeated: I spent my entire Summer doing that with all of my artists (I had some done but like not Lana) & I feel soo much better know.  :flutter: OCD much?