Hundred Dollar Bill

SEVDALIZA

WHAT WAS IT?? :defeated:

Short semi spoken intro, something about "someone/something giving her great power". Then everything turned dramatic - lots of strings. Vocals similar to TIME. Lyrics about self-doubt and a lyric similar to "keep your eyes closed until you can see what I see". Violin-solo at the end of the track, very classic (similar to the TIME piano-solo). Then an outro with disorted vocals a la Human

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Short semi spoken intro, something about "someone/something giving her great power". Then everything turned dramatic - lots of strings. Vocals similar to TIME. Lyrics about self-doubt and a lyric similar to "keep your eyes closed until you can see what I see". Violin-solo at tge end of the track, very classic (similar to the TIME piano-solo). Then an outro with disorted vocals a la Human

Kill me now, I hope someone somewhere saved it or the same person reuploads it again :crying:

edit: fucc I just realized Sevdaliza put it up I hope she puts it up again soon

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

How terrible would it be if that was an outtake that never sees the light of day again :toofunny:

don't say it. maybe it was just a demo uploaded for mistake.. or a new song that was made public too soon. idk... i just hope we're going to listen to that again ugh

Short semi spoken intro, something about "someone/something giving her great power". Then everything turned dramatic - lots of strings. Vocals similar to TIME. Lyrics about self-doubt and a lyric similar to "keep your eyes closed until you can see what I see". Violin-solo at the end of the track, very classic (similar to the TIME piano-solo). Then an outro with disorted vocals a la Human

This sounds so beautiful I really-really hope it gets reuploaded again  :defeated: