Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

for starters here neros himself 

on one of the songs eclipse leaked 

https://twitter.com/_neros_/status/600037003644805121

he is with roc nation, which there trafficking was traced to the defunct database

http://rocnation.com/peter-neros-ibsen/

also to add on heres an artist he works with currently who follows lana

and some of his links

https://twitter.com/arlissaxx

pete@whoisneros.com 

and what everyone has been waiting for, the now defunct sit 

http://whoisneros.com/

now there you go. that's some solid stuff. do you have the screenshots from when the database had the songs in them as you say you do? 

X----into me, into you----X

what proof.. all we have is a defunct website. we already knew Peter worked on those songs

the songs in which eclipse leaked were on that website which was owned by him, he confimred he worked on that track. people asked for proof that this website existed and the track is from there. i gave proof that they worked together, the defunct website, and the relation between the urls

now there you go. that's some solid stuff. do you have the screenshots from when the database had the songs in them as you say you do? 

i had a screenshot which had one of the songs eclipse posted on picosong, had the same url code as the mp3 of the same song found on that database, im not sure which of the two i had the screenshots, im going to keep looking, thank you for giving me time

What you see... isn't always the truth. Say it with me: what you see isn't always the truth. Thank yew.

7502ed44037f7cd01c05eca4d2b99aaf.500x281

is this like a joke?

the songs in which eclipse leaked were on that website which was owned by him, he confimred he worked on that track. people asked for proof that this website existed and the track is from there. i gave proof that they worked together, the defunct website, and the relation between the urls

mm that actually is proof... well i wanna see some screenshots of when this site had some songs

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I don't think discussing whether Eclipse got his songs from that site or not belongs to this thread. I'm just gonna add, he did tell you the only two songs he got from that site were "Serial Killer" and Ibsen's "TIWMUG" demo. Also, Eclipse himself basically 'gave' you that proof you're showing, by posting the unaltered file he got from there (knowing it was gone already) and you did your homework and googled it, trying to find more songs. So yeah, he did get songs from there - he said that like 10 hours. Don't know why you keep beating it.

I don't think discussing whether Eclipse got his songs from that site or not belongs to this thread. I'm just gonna add, he did tell you the only two songs he got from that site were "Serial Killer" and Ibsen's "TIWMUG" demo. Also, Eclipse himself basically 'gave' you that proof you're showing, by posting the unaltered file he got from there (knowing it was gone already) and you did your homework and googled it, trying to find more songs. So yeah, he did get songs from there - he said that like 10 hours. Don't know why you keep beating it.

im not acting like this is new information 

i put that it was public information

i am showing the song was once there to people who dont believe me.

im not acting like this is new information

i put that it was public information

i am showing the song was once there to people who dont believe me.

I'm just saying this issue was cleared up hours ago. If anything, you should post proof of Eclipse making someone pay for Resistance.

I'm just saying this issue was cleared up hours ago. If anything, you should post proof of Eclipse making someone pay for Resistance.

im giving everyon information which i can find because people want to know specifically where the songs where 

I'm just saying, the only person who could have ever paid for Resistance is me and we all know it. But I didn't. So I'd really like to know who that Resistance stan is so we can kiki about how good and magnum-opus-ish Resistance is! :hottie:

im giving everyon information which i can find because people want to know specifically where the songs where 

right, but you said there were over 20 lana demos on there, so far we have 2 confirmed. that's a pretty big gap, so if you have the screenshots of the database or metadata for over 20 lana demos, there's still room for doubt.

X----into me, into you----X

right, but you said there were over 20 lana demos on there, so far we have 2 confirmed. that's a pretty big gap, so if you have the screenshots of the database or metadata for over 20 lana demos, there's still room for doubt.

there was a specifc way the songs were titled so when i looked them up they popped up, something like _       _ mp3 

im still trying to figure this out, hating myself for not keeping screengrabs, you guys didn't think i had the website name and i did just give me some time please to find the songs linked under the database

Update here it is:

Serial Killer 8_3 M.mp3

i have to see where it connects on the site

there was a specifc way the songs were titled so when i looked them up they popped up, something like _ _ mp3

im still trying to figure this out, hating myself for not keeping screengrabs, you guys didn't think i had the website name and i did just give me some time please to find the songs linked under the database

Update here it is:

Serial Killer 8_3 M.mp3

i have to see where it connects on the site

Look, I'm not trying to argue or something. I do think it's great from you to put some effort and back your facts up instead of just letting it become a rumor / gossip.

The thing is, this title you gave us:

1) is from one of the only two songs we have confirmation it came from that site.

2) was posted by Eclipse himself here: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7921-did-resistance-and-more-just-leak-o/page-1. I don't know why would he want to expose himself and his whole "unleaked collection".

Look, I'm not trying to argue or something. I do think it's great from you to put some effort and back your facts up instead of just letting it become a rumor / gossip.

The thing is, this title you gave us:

1) is from one of the only two songs we have confirmation it came from that site.

2) was posted by Eclipse himself here: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7921-did-resistance-and-more-just-leak-o/page-1. I don't know why would he want to expose himself and his whole "unleaked collection".

yes this information was already discussed, i just wanted to be courteous to the people that asked me to prove my claims by re submitting it. thank you for understanding. 

yes this information was already discussed, i just wanted to be courteous to the people that asked me to prove my claims by re submitting it. thank you for understanding.

I do think it's great to clear out any misunderstandings, and I'm on your side on that. :P

I do think it's great to clear out any misunderstandings, and I'm on your side on that. :P

Thank you. MY general point was to say that you cant always trust what read just because someone says it or writes it, i also wanted to add how cruel it is to lana and her emotions to hav eher own work used a blackmail basically (her being nice not asking the tough questions in hoopes of him not leaking her shit) 

at this point i wonder, if anyone on her team gives a shit people (not just him) leak her stuff frequently. that is all. goodnight folks.

Thank you. MY general point was to say that you cant always trust what read just because someone says it or writes it, i also wanted to add how cruel it is to lana and her emotions to hav eher own work used a blackmail basically (her being nice not asking the tough questions in hoopes of him not leaking her shit)

at this point i wonder, if anyone on her team gives a shit people (not just him) leak her stuff frequently. that is all. goodnight folks.

From my point of view, these events only prove her artistry and how involved and how much she cares about her music. I mean, she could have just asked her managers to sue / scare this 17 year old boy and make them deal with him. But no, she decided to involve herself in this situation. I'm sure if Ben was the one messaging him (or anyone), they would be like "lmao Lana's manager threatened me, anneway let me keep teasing and posting snippets lel!!!" – but here Lana herself gave him a "warning": do not post my stuff. And look how good it worked, he's like "omg LANA HERSELF told me ALL THIS, but I can't say it bc I pinky promised it to her <3". She's subtle and more passive than aggressive, but I assure you she's not being blackmailed. I don't know, I just feel mad respect for her for doing this.

Ok but I proved Neros' existence and told you which songs were on it like 2 months ago though :rip:

they wanted to proof of what i was talking about although there was proof (not by me) 

From my point of view, these events only prove her artistry and how involved and how much she cares about her music. I mean, she could have just asked her managers to sue / scare this 17 year old boy and make them deal with him. But no, she decided to involve herself in this situation. I'm sure if Ben was the one messaging him (or anyone), they would be like "lmao Lana's manager threatened me, let me keep teasing and posting snippets lel!!!" – but here Lana herself gave him a "warning": do not post my stuff. And look how good it worked, he's like "omg LANA HERSELF told me ALL THIS, but I can't say it bc I pinky promised it to her <3". She's subtle and more passive than aggressive, but I assure you she's not being blackmailed. I don't know, I just feel mad respect for her for doing this.

i agree, but from what he claimed she said, she was pleading from her heart, but thats a great pov