Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

at what point will someone out their foot down on her team or herself and say "enough is enough"

Other artist have leaks occasionally, but nothing like this.  You would think after 2012 there would be provisions put forth but nope, clearly someone is doing dirty deeds on the job. 

it reminds me of a video lanan took of emile and some other dude while at a cafe of them saying they get nudes from usernames "lolita" and how they say "send nudes" 

and she responded "you guys are gross" 

idk seems like a sticky situation

Understandable. It's completely wrong, but I don't think Emile gets nudes with the Lana fandom. He's very secretive, and he honestly seems like the only producer that has his shit together that's worked with Lana. I think he meant he gets those messages, but he laughs at them. I don't think we've ever got a Emile produced demo/unreleased...

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Understandable. It's completely wrong, but I don't think Emile gets nudes with the Lana fandom. He's very secretive, and he honestly seems like the only producer that has his shit together that's worked with Lana. I think he meant he gets those messages, but he laughs at them. I don't think we've ever got a Emile produced demo/unreleased...

yeah the other guy said it i forgot his name

yeah the other guy said it i forgot his name

The other guy wasn't a Lana producer, he was her alleged boyfriend at the time. He had a weird instagram username it was like "dopelovingdaddy420" or something like that. He was just laughing and I don't think he said anything on the situation about nudes.

:toofunny: WHAT HAS THIS THREAD BECOME :toofunny:

The other guy wasn't a Lana producer, he was her alleged boyfriend at the time. He had a weird instagram username it was like "dopelovingdaddy420" or something like that. He was just laughing and I don't think he said anything on the situation about nudes.

i didnt say he has access to her files 

why do you people do this shit

what is so hard to comprehend

i said that people send stuff like that to her people

Tiny, I didn't mean to sound offensive. I'm sorry if you thought I meant it that way. I just said he wasn't her producer, or anyone who makes music. I thought you meant it that way, sorry. 

@eclipse .. :awkney2: congratulations ! u forced/spooked ur fave to talk to you! hope u feel proud of urself! :pls:

I love you sis but why do you even care. He's the one who's facing Lana. Let him react whatever way he wants.

U keep saying people are twisting your words when either no one twisted your words or you left them open to "twist".

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

my words get twisted around all the time 

i never said he has access 

i almost feel like you guys do this for fun and twist around what i say so i make a fool of myself getting upset. 

U keep saying people are twisting your words when either no one twisted your words or you left them open to "twist".

right because i ask for it too

i say one thing people say another tomato toomato 

i almost feel like you guys do this for fun and twist around what i say so i make a fool of myself getting upset.

@HoneymoonSwan never said that you said he has access ..... thats what I mean when I say no one twisted your words. All he said is Johnathan is not a producer? Why would we spend our time waiting for you to post something so we can "twist your words"

SIS I NEVER TWISTED YOUR WORDS! I wasn't even rude to you. I was just stating his name, and that he was Lana's alleged boyfriend, I never said that you said that he had access! Point blank. You actually twisted my words, and took my response as an offensive one. No tea, no shade. 

he literally said "he didnt say anything about the situation" in response to my seeing idk the other guy

SIS I NEVER TWISTED YOUR WORDS! I wasn't even rude to you. I was just stating his name, and that he was Lana's alleged boyfriend, I never said that you said that he had access! Point blank. You actually twisted my words, and took my response as an offensive one. No tea, no shade.

Exactly lmfao... You act like we're so mean to you when we say something to you and you go off the handle and call us assholes....

im not even mad at you im not angry at anyone im just trying to tell you guys that not everything you see or hear is true! Im trying to find my screengrqabs of the neros database i took 

he literally said "he didnt say anything about the situation" in response to my seeing idk the other guy

@TinyThree I thought you said in your original post that you thought he was a producer, and that he was also receiving nudes/requests. I'm not going to sit here and get a warning point, when I've said sorry, and I've tried to make peace with you. I've literally sat here and looked at your side of the story, and I even agree with some of your points. 

@TinyThree I thought you said in your original post that you thought he was a producer, and that he was also receiving nudes/requests. I'm not going to sit here and get a warning point, when I've said sorry, and I've tried to make peace with you. I've literally sat here and looked at your side of the story, and I even agree with some of your points. 

im not even upset at you, if anything ill get in trouble you did nothing wrong, no one did anythign wrong im just trying to say what i found and im looking for my "Receipts" rn 

Sorry I'm new. Is eclipse an industry insider or...? How does he has all this information I don't get it

I'm not 100% sure who he is, but he has unleaked Lana songs (old and new). He comes on here to share info sometimes, but we don't know exactly how he gets these songs. He could be anyone honestly, not sure what qualifies as an industry insider. I'd guess he's more like a guy with amazing computer skills/connections/luck. Maybe we'll found out someday.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg