Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

If you can trust Lana, you can trust Eclipse. He has never ever lied about anything, and he doesn't have a reason to. If he was a liar he'd probably say he had Life is Beautiful and Ruby Tuesday, but he doesn't. I mean he has many many songs that we would have never gotten to hear if it wasn't for him. Also, Lana even sometimes lies about stuff. Eclipse never has.

Don't get me wrong, he's been reputable up until this point. But I don't believe for one second that anyone in this fandom will tell the truth 100% for what it is. That's been proven by people many, many times. Like I said, don't believe everything you read in this fandom. Eclipse also said he was going to leak more stuff and then he just disappeared for a while so ?????

PNoV6l.gif

Don't get me wrong, he's been reputable up until this point. But I don't believe for one second that anyone in this fandom will tell the truth 100% for what it is. That's been proven by people many, many times. Like I said, don't believe everything you read in this fandom. Eclipse also said he was going to leak more stuff and then he just disappeared for a while so ?????

He still might leak some more stuff? He never said it was coming soon, he'll probably come back next summer.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

U can continue being a Debbie Downer but there is absolutely no reason for Eclipse to start making stuff up now. There's been plenty of liars before (glam.delrey for one) and they've been proven fake rather quickly + have rarely had anything of substance to offer. Not only has Eclipse given us unleaked songs, he's also given us a LOT of BTS information. I'm not gonna force you to believe him cause I have better things to do, but Eclipse has had a near solid reputation so far

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

U can continue being a Debbie Downer but there is absolutely no reason for Eclipse to start making stuff up now. There's been plenty of liars before (glam.delrey for one) and they've been proven fake rather quickly + have rarely had anything of substance to offer. Not only has Eclipse given us unleaked songs, he's also given us a LOT of BTS information. I'm not gonna force you to believe him cause I have better things to do, but Eclipse has had a near solid reputation so far

Talk about impact @

): I had my love to offer

if she has a single chosen and an album release date, it must be nearly done ??

I'm sure she'll release this single this month/early December. 

giphy.gif

Am I wrong for being skeptical, especially when it comes to this fanbase? Other leakers have been 100% reputable too and then the shit fell out for them when it was proven they were lying about shit. Is it really far fetched that he hasn't even been here to talk about it? Knowing him, he'd be on this thread talking about it but he's not here. Why? Hmm...

Call me a Debbie Downer but one thing I learned from this fandom in particular is DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING SOMEONE SAYS, NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW "REPUTABLE" THEY CAN BE.

I'm sure she'll release this single this month/early December. 

I'm expecting the single in Nov with the video along with it

PNoV6l.gif

Am I wrong for being skeptical, especially when it comes to this fanbase? Other leakers have been 100% reputable too and then the shit fell out for them when it was proven they were lying about shit. Is it really far fetched that he hasn't even been here to talk about it? Knowing him, he'd be on this thread talking about it but he's not here. Why? Hmm...

Call me a Debbie Downer but one thing I learned from this fandom in particular is DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING SOMEONE SAYS, NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW "REPUTABLE" THEY CAN BE.

Uhm he's sleeping he's like 17 and has school tomorrow :rip:

It's like 4am for him and he has school tomorrow... what would u be doing????

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_304byuorlx8g

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

It's like 4am for him and he has school tomorrow... what would u be doing????

Well, tbqh, if my favorite singer had hit me up, I'd be freaking out. I think we all would be. 

But did he post anywhere on the forum? Nah. He hasn't been very active at all recently.

PNoV6l.gif

Well, tbqh, if my favorite singer had hit me up, I'd be freaking out. I think we all would be. 

But did he post anywhere on the forum? Nah. He hasn't been very active at all recently.

He explained that, if you'd read the posts correctly.