Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I love you sis but why do you even care. He's the one who's facing Lana. Let him react whatever way he wants.

i mean as a fully dedicated lana stan, who actually thinks of lana more as a human than just an artist, i have very high regard for how she feels, etc.. esp since i know she probs goes through such bullshit all the time bc shes a celeb. So im a little salty that eclipse, who already has exclusive info, already gets a ton of attention from people on this site, gets pm'd by lana not even because she wants to talk to him, but because he was leaking stuff and she's looking out for her career. (also this isn't the first time he has taunted artists with their own leaked music lol)

sad that someone who already has gotten so much, gets to talk to the queen herself and then isn't even that nice to her

u should ask all the ppl who just shit their pants over eclipse telling us basically nothing we dont already know. why do they even care?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

i mean as a fully dedicated lana stan, who actually thinks of lana more as a human than just an artist, i have very high regard for how she feels, etc.. esp since i know she probs goes through such bullshit all the time. So sorry if im a little salty that eclipse, who already has exclusive info, already gets a ton of attention from people on this site, gets pm'd by lana not even because she wants to talk to him, but because he was leaking stuff and she's looking out for her career. 

sad that someone who already has gotten so much, gets to talk to the queen herself and then isn't even that nice to her

anyway.. maybe u should ask all the ppl who just shit their pants over eclipse telling us basically nothing we dont already know. why do they even care?

thank you thank you thank you thank you

thats the whole reason why i said these things

it seems the majority here doesnt care for her wellbeing

i truly feel like im talking to a wall. I just want people to know everything they can know. not just what one person says, and thats the end all be all.

After this mess, maybe Lana and her team will find a way to keep new songs under wrap. The fact that a random person could keep on obtaining new unreleased songs/demos will always baffle me. There needs to be some connection here. I'm sure there's a way to prevent any hacking.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

After this mess, maybe Lana and her team will find a way to keep new songs under wrap. The fact that a random person could keep on obtaining new unreleased songs/demos will always baffle me. There needs to be some connection here. I'm sure there's a way to prevent any hacking.

this is what im saying, 

and how she "contacted" him without asking "who the hell are you to take my shit and leak it and get attention for it"

thank you thank you thank you thank you

thats the whole reason why i said these things

it seems the majority here doesnt care for her wellbeing

i truly feel like im talking to a wall. I just want people to know everything they can know. not just what one person says, and thats the end all be all.

Its sad honestly, because lana is such a down to earth and humble woman. Of course i still idolize her, but i think what shes really tired of is being treated like an object instead of a person. I just think its sort of a double standard that so many people on here seem to love the music so much, yet dont rly seem to regard lana as a real person. I get it, shes a celeb so u dont know her personally.. but at the end of the day, i want lana to think of her fandom (at least those on lana boards) as her friends/family and not just a bunch of thirsty hoes who want "Music To Scream YASS To' 

im not even upset at you, if anything ill get in trouble you did nothing wrong, no one did anythign wrong im just trying to say what i found and im looking for my "Receipts" rn 

Okay! Ii'm glad your not mad at me. I'm not mad at you, it just aggravated me because you said that I was "twisting" your words, when I wasn't. I apologize for getting ticked, and acting out. I should have approached things better. I'm sorry, and I don't think you should get a warning point. I think you just need to sit back for a while, and lets move from this conversation. I'm sorry once again. :heart: 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

...Can you guys take the bickering to the PMs so the thread isn't cluttered with this? I don't really want to lock the thread, but I don't really want this going on either  :awkney:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

...Can you guys take the bickering to the PMs so the thread isn't cluttered with this? I don't really want to lock the thread, but I don't really want this going on either  :awkney:

Was about to say this! If anyone wants to discuss this matter any further, just PM me.  :D

Also, since nothing is really happening in this thread, I'm going to change the title to 'Pre-Pre-Release (aka the mess)' and then when we ACTUALLY get something concrete from Lana herself (such as a Title, Date, etc.), we can create a new Pre-Release thread. Is that okay with everyone?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Okay! Ii'm glad your not mad at me. I'm not mad at you, it just aggravated me because you said that I was "twisting" your words, when I wasn't. I apologize for getting ticked, and acting out. I should have approached things better. I'm sorry, and I don't think you should get a warning point. I think you just need to sit back for a while, and lets move from this conversation. I'm sorry once again. :heart:

you have no reason to be sorry, you are an innocent person in this. my words have bene not spoken the best they could out of passion and respect for lana. id rather never hear those songs if that is what lana feel comfortable, no one seems to respect her as a person, i put myself in her shoes and asked myselfhow i would feel if this happened to me. Although we have  heard some great things, today was the last straw for me, if she really did contact him begging for him not to leak current stuff not even acknowledging how hes getting them, then i feel so bad for her. that people are doing this behind her back, can you imagine how that feels, that is all, 

this is what im saying, 

and how she "contacted" him without asking "who the hell are you to take my shit and leak it and get attention for it"

I would be pissed too if I were her, but I'm pretty sure if she reacted that way she might be risking her new song getting leaked. So I believe the info that we got from Eclipse. Also, his track record is pretty good with knowing shit. He leaked some lyrics and parts of HBTB before it was released, so I don't doubt his info. But hey, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. My ass isn't on the line for this like his is lol.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I would be pissed too if I were her, but I'm pretty sure if she reacted that way she might be risking her new song getting leaked. So I believe the info that we got from Eclipse. Also, his track record is pretty good with knowing shit. He leaked some lyrics and parts of HBTB before it was released, so I don't doubt his info. But hey, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. My ass isn't on the line for this like his is lol.

who is giving him this stuff and why are they all getting away with it

Also, since nothing is really happening in this thread, I'm going to change the title to 'Pre-Pre-Release (aka the mess)' and then when we ACTUALLY get something concrete from Lana herself (such as a Title, Date, etc.), we can create a new Pre-Release thread. Is that okay with everyone?

It's good with me!

Also, since nothing is really happening in this thread, I'm going to change the title to Pre-Pre-Release thread (aka the mess) and then when we ACTUALLY get something concrete from Lana herself (such as a Title, Date, etc.), we can create a new thread. Is that okay with everyone?

u should call it the 5th annual pre release meltdown lmfao