Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

14 tracks on standard 5 deluxe 2 japan exclusives 2 target exclusives 4 hidden tracks and maybe even 1 extra track that only appears after you listened to the album on iTunes 1000 times

The thirst is real here photo.jpg

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

How many tracks are you all hoping for? I'm greedy and want at least 14.

I want 12 or 13 songs on the standard edition, four more on the deluxe edition and one or two only on some editions (like Flipside on French, Japanese and Target editions and West Coast (Radio Mix) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland) so I can collect all of them.  :creep: Just no iTunes-exclusives, please - I hate digital-only content. I don't really care about Is This Happiness because it kinds sucks, but it seriously bugs me that I can't get a CD that includes Burning Desire.  :crying5:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Some of you can't be grateful with @Eclipse , instead of that, some of you decide to attack him. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Im glad Wild Side isn't real, it reads like it came from a Lana song title simulator. This Greg kid is the ultimate attention seeker by hashtagging her name on those tweets.

And she essentially confirmed that the lyrics "look at you kids with your vintage music" is on the album... I just wanna hear how she sings it and in which song it'll be in cos I have about a thousand different thoughts on how it'll sound :flutter:

With a release date chosen, this album can't be too far away :excited:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

i literally had dreams of people fighting in this thread lmao don't put that out into the universe if you really have problems with someone go talk to them personally and work it out

anyways i hope she takes her time with this album, i really want it to be cinematic and iconic lmao

UbsOye5.png

TAKE IT TO FUCKING PRIVATE MESSAGES YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY

How many tracks are you all hoping for? I'm greedy and want at least 14.

I think I would like 11 or 12 and then more 3 in the deluxe edition. I don't know why, but the album doesn't feel really complete for me when it doesn't have a deluxe edition, even though the story is already finished in the standard. 

Im glad Wild Side isn't real, it reads like it came from a Lana song title simulator. This Greg kid is the ultimate attention seeker by hashtagging her name on those tweets.

And she essentially confirmed that the lyrics "look at you kids with your vintage music" is on the album... I just wanna hear how she sings it and in which song it'll be in cos I have about a thousand different thoughts on how it'll sound :flutter:

With a release date chosen, this album can't be too far away :excited:

My guess is that we will get the single and the album between January and April.  :whatever:

do you guys think she'd do a visual album or have a significant visual accompaniment to this release (beyond a music video, like a booklet or short film or something)

I wish, it would be really nice!  :) But I think this will really depend of her because, even when she claimed that she was proud of Honeymoon, she barely made promo. :pft:  

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

So, basically this is what happened the past few days (just to update new readers):

1) A song called "Wild Side" was registered on ASCAP and mentioned Lana as a co-writer. The main composer was a singer called Greg Banks. We don't have reliable information concerning it.

2) A lot of people went to Lana's Instagram account and started commenting "Wild Side". She responded to it with a heart emoji, so people believed the song actually existed and that Lana had plans with it. Lana herself went later to her Twitter account and posted a heart emoji there (yes. only this. a FUCKING heart emoji).

3) Eclipse was DM'd by Lana yesterday after he @'d her on Twitter with a lyric from a song supposed to be in LDR5 ("look at your kids with your vintage music"). All we know is from some screenshots of the conversation he posted and somethings that he himself told here (so these are just rumous). He didn't tell us much because he doesn't want to trouble her work/the album release, but what we got was:

* The song "Wild Side" does not exist and Lana doesn't know anything about Greg Banks.

* There is already a schedule planned for the realase of the lead single and the album (although Eclipse didn't tell us the dates)

* He asked her about LIB but she ignored it and didn't answer.

* She asked him not to leak anything from the new album he might have.

* She told him there is a title-track song like the albums before (except AKA and Paradise).

That's what we got. Everything else you may read out there is untrustable or a lie (I don't know if I forgot to put any other fact on the above list, though)

What's with all this "I want 12 tracks only" nonsense. I am thirsty for as many tracks as possible, Ultraviolence had 16 and not one of them was filler & they all flow perfectly.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What's with all this "I want 12 tracks only" nonsense. I am thirsty for as many tracks as possible, Ultraviolence had 16 and not one of them was filler & they all flow perfectly.

UV had 11 trakcs and we got 5 bonus songs. The 11 track main album is pretty well done and cohesive while the bonus tracks still match the album's sound, yet show some different sides of that style.

That's a difference to having 14 tracks HM which just drags on and on and on before ending.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!