Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Did yall really believe that eclipse person though. "She made me promise guys"...oh ok then gee guess everything u said is true. Like if she messaged you asking u not to leak some song why tf would she then give u more info.

Did yall really believe that eclipse person though. "She made me promise guys"...oh ok then gee guess everything u said is true. Like if she messaged you asking u not to leak some song why tf would she then give u more info.

... anyways

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm so tired of this thread constantly reverting to "why do u trust this ellipse guy he's probably from the label he's an attension seeker he gets noods for song snippets!!!1!1!" :icant:

Well like...ok but why DO u trust them? Is there some kind of concrete evidence I missed cus anyone can say "yeah lol Lana and I are friends and she gave me soooooo much info but I can't tell u any of it cus she wouldn't want it leaking to the public even though she told a complete stranger over twitter"

Well like...ok but why DO u trust them? Is there some kind of concrete evidence I missed cus anyone can say "yeah lol Lana and I are friends and she gave me soooooo much info but I can't tell u any of it cus she wouldn't want it leaking to the public even though she told a complete stranger over twitter"

He has literally no reason to lie. 

He has literally no reason to lie.

Even if Eclipse were lying he's not really gaining anything from out. If you don't beileve him just keep it to yourself unless you yourself have amy evidence

raise ur hand if u literally dont give a fuck if eclipse is lying or not, you just want to keep the t flowing and the discussion alive  :toofunny:

I would rather have actual info then have the thread basically turn into people kissing eclipse's ass while he gloats about his very real convo with Lana and refuses to give us any actual info. Like even if he's telling the truth why tf would you all wanna sit here and read about how he's talking with her without getting any of the actual info she's apparently told him that would actually be relevant to this thread? lmfao

But like why can he not tell us any of this "info"...I doubt she's surfing the boards.

do you not realize that info spreads. its about an upcoming album we're talking about.. something lana has been working hard on to make us happy and she doesnt want this info out yet. It'd be different if it was just about a random track from 2009 but it's not. Let it go, we aren't going to get the info unless it's from Lana and that's final.

I would rather have actual info then have the thread basically turn into people kissing eclipse's ass while he gloats about his very real convo with Lana and refuses to give us any actual info. Like even if he's telling the truth why tf would you all wanna sit here and read about how he's talking with her without getting any of the actual info she's apparently told him that would actually be relevant to this thread? lmfao 

can you f*cking stop derailing this thread. We already had this discussion once and we won't have it again, period. Eclipse is the most reliable person in this forum, deal with it. Not everyone's an asshole and leaks information although Lana clearly asked not to pass anything on. 

image.png

If you don't believe eclipse then leave, why are you even reading what he's saying? Eclipse has proven time and time again that he's trust worthy. and the thought that he's a music executive is just fucking stupid lmao, if you seriously believe that then you haven't been here long enough to have accurate judgement on him.

If you don't believe eclipse then leave, why are you even reading what he's saying? Eclipse has proven time and time again that he's trust worthy. and the thought that he's a music executive is just fucking stupid lmao, if you seriously believe that then you haven't been here long enough to have accurate judgement on him.

When did I say he's a music exec the fuck. I don't even know who tf he is I was just asking for someone to explain why you guys trust what he's saying. Sorry. And why tf should I leave this thread lol you guys really need to get a grip. If he's genuinely reliable then I guess I'll leave it alone now but this reaction is so unnecessary omfg.