Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Like Marylin Monroe aka Puppy Love??..can you imagine  :defeated:

Great minds think alike omg  :hooker:

I know I'm shook. I'm not 100% sure if he's reliable but other people who are said he is. One can never be sure though

He was supposedly not reliable, but he was really accurate about his Lady Gaga "rumors"

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

He was supposedly not reliable, but he was really accurate about his Lady Gaga "rumors"

He tweeted "Lady Gaga - Sinner's Prayer" and that she would have a lead in September (which she did) back in June when LG5 was still no where in sight

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

he was also correct about katy and britney rumours

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i remember him saying that lana would work with btd producers (emile I guess?) and that one of the songs from ldr5 would be dianne (in case you guysforgot)

i remember him saying that lana would work with btd producers (emile I guess?) and that one of the songs from ldr5 would be dianne (in case you guysforgot)1

OMG I remember that....... and then Chuck posted a pic of Queen Diana on a boat!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i remember him saying that lana would work with btd producers (emile I guess?) and that one of the songs from ldr5 would be dianne (in case you guysforgot)

I remember there was an entire thread based off of the supposed track "Diana"

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

LDR5 tracks ; rumored

YAIL (Young and in Love?)

SR (Short Road?)

Dead End

Like Monroe

were dead end and yail also suggested by eclipse?

It isn't known what those are though! They could be a lyric, title, description of a song... anything

burnt norton was a title... why can't reflec be a title? lololol and praying that yes 2 heaven is on this album ahhhh

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan