Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

i like subversive as an album title actually. also very interested in waht yail means, maybe young and in love, or you are in love idk 

short road is a very cute song title as well

Wy8jf2U.jpg

... Anyway

In the meantime, queen and I have spoken more. She didn't tell me if the videos she shot during summer and recently were for the lead single but she spilled some more. We are on good terms and I did my best to assure her that I'm the only with those songs. I can confirm she's in a good place right now - she seems happy and excited. I'll give her some time before contacting again for a lil Q&A.

Btw, you guys aren't exactly helping when you keep tweeting YAIL and SR at her. Even I didn't tag her when I tweeted those months ago. You keep making her worried.

And, I don't think the album is called Subversive. Otherwise she would have told me, I believe. But we will see.

... Anyway

In the meantime, queen and I have spoken more. She didn't tell me if the videos she shot during summer and recently were for the lead single but she spilled some more. We are on good terms and I did my best to assure her that I'm the only with those songs. I can confirm she's in a good place right now - she seems happy and excited. I'll give her some time before contacting again for a lil Q&A.

Btw, you guys aren't exactly helping when you keep tweeting YAIL and SR at her. Even I didn't tag her when I tweeted those months ago. You keep making her worried.

And, I don't think the album is called Subversive. Otherwise she would have told me, I believe. But we will see.

:defeated: please share the Q&A if it happens

image.png

She needs to put us out of our collective misery with a cheeky instagram post captioned with the albums name

... Anyway

Queen of informing fans :toofunny: anyway I hope whatever the name is, it is striking. 'Born to Die' was this immense morbid reflection, 'Ultraviolence' has the sharp "v" sound, and the word 'violence' cuts of the tongue like a blade. 'Honeymoon' as a title reflected the album well as it has all these soft, easy going sounds with the "H" and the "oo".

Next one better be as incredible.

(why am I doing a literary analysis of her album titles on lanaboards what is wrong with me :rip:)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

... Anyway

Don't know if I'll get an answer, but do you think you'll get any more new unreleased material in the future after talking with her? I feel like Lana and her team are going to try and find a way to prevent you from doing so. If so, would you care?

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

... Anyway

It's nice hearing things like this.. I don't know what she told you exactly or if she told u but would you mind answering this question, It's something i've been aching to know.

Based off what she told you would you say that this album has a different sound? Like is she experimenting with her sound a little more this time around??

I was comparing Lana and Gags and Interscope use kinda the same pattern for their albums:

Born to Die: 15 tracks

The Fame: 17 tracks

Paradise: 9 tracks

The Fame Monster: 8 tracks

Ultraviolence: 16 tracks

Born This Way: 17 tracks

Honeymoon: 14 tracks

ARTPOP: 15 tracks

LDR5: ???

Joanne: 14 tracks

2dv4k7o.jpg

I was comparing Lana and Gags and Interscope use kinda the same pattern for their albums:

OMG. BYEEEE

The fame has 12 tracks

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Oh no! I cannot have a 13 track LDR album. Especially if she's planning on releasing it next year.  :crossed:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric