Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

do you think she'll recycle any past lyrics like she's done every album?

most definitely, in fact, it is the continuation of the storyline she uses 

btw the vintage music shit shes been talking about since aka 

do you think she'll recycle any past lyrics like she's done every album?

I'm totally here for more red party dresses, cherry or pussy cola, bad boys, dancing in the pale moonlight, some James Dean/Elvis/Marilyn namedropping and angels looking to get fucked hard.  :beyonce:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Whenever I see the vintage kids lyric I imagine the album cover looking like this lana-ultraviolence.png

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

TAKE IT TO FUCKING PRIVATE MESSAGES YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY

How many tracks are you all hoping for? I'm greedy and want at least 14.

I want a deluxe edition because she always brings us good songs that don't necessarily fit with the rest of the album.

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

y'all are always expecting a Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up Super Deluxe Target Edition when in reality we're gonna get like 10 songs 

a girl can dream ... a girl can dream  :defeated:

y'all are always expecting a Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up Super Deluxe Target Edition when in reality we're gonna get like 10 songs

Yeah, probably. But who knows? We might get a deluxe edition with a few more songs. One can only dream...

7ITnqn.gif

i've been waiting for a G&M PART 2.

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

SSAAAAAAME

I want a deluxe edition because she always brings us good songs that don't necessarily fit with the rest of the album.

EXACTLY.

I want 12 songs. Bonus 2-3, with a Target exclusive. I know you hoes don't like those. But I do. Because I buy my CD's from Target. Buying an iTunes exclusive won't hurt either. I want a boppy record. Since Gaga went country, I know Lana can go pop (she's done it before). Let's be honest. In all reality, I'll be okay with an album like Never Let Me Go or On Our Way.

how people are still stuck on if Eclipse is a fraud or not goes beyond me lol. he's proved countless times he's the real deal yet newbies still will believe anyone can get those songs and Eclipse is lying about no one else having them.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

What do you guys think the album title will be? Or the song titles? I actually had a dream that one of her new song will be called 'Blue Jeans Forever'. How awesome would that be? Blue Jeans pt.2 <3

hopefully not Subversive lbr

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I see the thread being updated every 30s so I come running and realize it's still EclipseBoards. Anneways I think there could be better album names than Vintage Kids, the vintage word bothers me a bit, but I think that it's just that Utraviolence went so hard that anything since feels diluted compared to it. How can you top Ultraviolence as an album name tbh

ZKcaooE.png

how people are still stuck on if Eclipse is a fraud or not goes beyond me lol. he's proved countless times he's the real deal yet newbies still will believe anyone can get those songs and Eclipse is lying about no one else having them.

I saw the screenshot he posted of his text messages with Lana, however some people don't think it's legit. I'm not sure if it's real or not, those things can easily be faked. I hope Eclipse doesn't release any new material, I feel as if that would be a real douchey thing to do...

7ITnqn.gif

i don't want the song that mention the vintage kids to be called like that tbh

Same. It's just way too basic, even for Lana, and it feels like these people that still get stuck up in a "vintage, boheme" idea of her like I get told everytime I say I stan Lana. She just can do better

ZKcaooE.png

I saw the screenshot he posted of his text messages with Lana, however some people don't think it's legit. I'm not sure if it's real or not, those things can easily be faked. I hope Eclipse doesn't release any new material, I feel as if that would be a real douchey thing to do...

i think the label will have him release it soon.  :smokes: you know, for promotional reasons.