Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I know a lot of people hate the idea of the album being titled Subversive, but I actually kinda like it tbh! I have a feeling one of the tracks will have the title/or contain the lyrics "Short Road" if Eclipse is being legit with his #SR comments on twitter. He teased something like... "But you took the... #SR," that's where I'm getting the idea from.

Anyway, I'd love an album mixed with a sorta Ultraviolence/Lana Del Ray feel, as well as a dash of that surf noir we've gotten in some of her unreleased. It'd be neat to hear something with a somewhat eerie/dark feel like Strange Love/Velvet Crowbar/Catch and Release. If I'm being completely honest, tho, I'll be happy whatever she puts out because I'm just that much of a brainwashed fangirl.  :defeated:

I know a lot of people hate the idea of the album being titled Subversive, but I actually kinda like it tbh! I have a feeling one of the tracks will have the title/or contain the lyrics "Short Road" if Eclipse is being legit with his #SR comments on twitter. He teased something like... "But you took the... #SR," that's where I'm getting the idea from.

Anyway, I'd love an album mixed with a sorta Ultraviolence/Lana Del Ray feel, as well as a dash of that surf noir we've gotten in some of her unreleased. It'd be neat to hear something with a somewhat eerie/dark feel like Strange Love/Velvet Crowbar/Catch and Release. If I'm being completely honest, tho, I'll be happy whatever she puts out because I'm just that much of a brainwashed fangirl.  :defeated:

did anyone bring up the possibiity of that being "scenic route"?? 

Why do you dislike subversive? It's a very cool and interesting concept: "Tending or intending to subvert or overthrow, destroy, or undermine anestablished or existing system, especially a legally constitutedgovernment or a set of beliefs." So much potential. It could be Ultraviolence's sister :oprah:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Despite this thread I'm actually getting hyped for LDR5 now. Even though HM drags, Lana truly never disappoints

I'm ready to spend $300 in preorders again fuck up my bank account QUEEN

The UV boxset was honestly the best in terms of the pictures and aesthetics. I mean quality wise the vinyl didn't play well but it's gorgeous. Here's to hoping Neil Krug is the photographer for LDR4/5 or at least someone new!

I wish box sets and vinyl players were cheaper, I guess I can understand the price of vinyl players but box sets are way to fucking overpriced...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The UV boxset was honestly the best in terms of the pictures and aesthetics. I mean quality wise the vinyl didn't play well but it's gorgeous. Here's to hoping Neil Krug is the photographer for LDR4/5 or at least someone new!

Here is to hoping Mr Krug is retired from working with Lana after that horrid HM era mess... Here is to hoping the forever iconic Mr Steven Klein is in charge! If ya want something fresh !  :smokes4:

wow, an entire page without that new member claiming cyprian legend Eclipse works at Interscope. let's take a shot.

Here is to hoping Mr Krug is retired from working with Lana after that horrid HM era mess... Here is to hoping the forever iconic Mr Steven Klein is in charge! If ya want something fresh !  :smokes4:

I really liked her nylon Spanish magazine photo shoot as compared to the Steven Klein one because that was played very safely.. but yeah I wouldn't oppose to that.

I really liked her nylon Spanish magazine photo shoot as compared to the Steven Klein one because that was played very safely.. but yeah I wouldn't oppose to that.

Nylon was just a basic shoot.. Klein has darker elements, which become very interesting because it would add various new graphics to Lana's new era... He directed some really great videos like Alejandro (Lady Gaga) , Opulence (Brooke candy), and a few more

anything is better than hm era photos, plz

most of the pics were better than the cover photo lolll

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m