Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Same. It's just way too basic, even for Lana, and it feels like these people that still get stuck up in a "vintage, boheme" idea of her like I get told everytime I say I stan Lana. She just can do better

I super agree with this. Im sure it's not called vintage kids tho, she always come up with amazing song titles so she will not disappoint us

I super agree with this. Im sure it's not called vintage kids tho, she always come up with amazing song titles so she will not disappoint us

Yeah tbh we're not even in prerelease, it's too early to discuss this but I'm SO thirsty I'm becoming half Lana stan half desert

ZKcaooE.png

I saw the screenshot he posted of his text messages with Lana, however some people don't think it's legit. I'm not sure if it's real or not, those things can easily be faked. I hope Eclipse doesn't release any new material, I feel as if that would be a real douchey thing to do...

Yes, they can be easily faked but they're not. Eclipse has no reason at all to lie about this. He for sure won't leak new material and even before Lana contacted him he said he wouldn't.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yes, they can be easily faked but they're not. Eclipse has no reason at all to lie about this. He for sure won't leak new material and even before Lana contacted him he said he wouldn't.

yeah the label's not ready for that (P)L®E(O)A(M)K(O) to happen just yet .... all about timing.

:smokes:

yeah the label's not ready for that (P)L®E(O)A(M)K(O) to happen just yet .... all about timing.

:smokes:

you can stop.. Eclipse is 17 years old. He lives somewhere thats not close to the label at all. I have no idea why you think he's been employed to leak stuff when the management has been actively trying to stop him from leaking anything. Ben Mawson (Lana's manager) has threatened Eclipse over PM and has made it apparent he's going to get Eclipse arrested (but it's most likely a bluff). Leave with your false assumptions, it only spreads rumors that make Eclipse look bad.

Can y'all shut up about this whole label shit oh my god. If Eclipse was truly apart of their label he wouldn't have him leak a song about Lana dancing in front of men for money. Even if was he would have too much information and stuff

you can stop.. Eclipse is 17 years old. He lives somewhere thats not close to the label at all. I have no idea why you think he's been employed to leak stuff when the management has been actively trying to stop him from leaking stuff. Ben Mawson (Lana's manager) has threatened Eclipse over PM and has made it apparent he's going to get Eclipse arrested (but it's most likely a bluff). Leave with your false assumptions, it only spreads rumors that make Eclipse look bad.

how convenient that they've never went through with anything. show enough to make them believe he's not a part of them but not too much as they'd have to somehow take legal action because .. you know ... conspiracy theories and what not.

:crossed:  but please go on.

PS: i love your signature. she's soooo cute!

how convenient that they've never went through with anything. show enough to make them believe he's not a part of them but not too much as they'd have to somehow take legal action because .. you know ... conspiracy theories and what not.

:crossed:  but please go on.

PS: i love your signature. she's soooo cute!

They have though! They've removed a lot of the leaks he's put out and it's speculated Ben is active on here whenever leakig sprees begin so he can immediately take them down. It just doesn't add up that they would take down leaks they condoned. And thank you! It's from the original Por Vida trailer featuring Rich, Honey Baby, and Pablo Escobar.

They have though! They've removed a lot of the leaks he's put out and it's speculated Ben is active on here whenever leakig sprees begin so he can immediately take them down. It just doesn't add up that they would take down leaks they condoned. And thank you! It's from the original Por Vida trailer featuring Rich, Honey Baby, and Pablo Escobar.

do you follow natasha lillipore? they could be twins.

https://www.google.com/search?q=natasha+lillipore&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9rJvfn5DQAhVH22MKHaZtC8AQ_AUICCgB&biw=1422&bih=1037&dpr=0.9

(stemming from Ace's comment) why would they have him leak some songs from 2010 and before when they'd mainly focus on when Lana was actually Lana Del Rey and not Lana Del Ray or Lizzy Grant.

That makes a lot of sense, leaking songs that of the mundane pop/indie fans wouldn't like does nothing to help Lana. Now, leaking songs produced around the time of BTD might have some appeal to others. And wouldn't leaking old Lizzy Grant songs just be promoting Lana's previous label anyway?

ruZKe8V.gif

That makes a lot of sense, leaking songs that of the mundane pop/indie fans wouldn't like does nothing to help Lana. Now, leaking songs produced around the time of BTD might have some appeal to others. And wouldn't leaking old Lizzy Grant songs just be promoting Lana's previous label anyway?

Well Lizzy wasn't really signed to a label until 2009? I think that's when she got signed. But they wouldn't have the rights to the songs from the producer she worked with anyways, so unless they wanted to get sued they wouldn't have Eclipse leak it.

:smokes: honey .. you can throw his age around all you want. that has nothing to do with it. i have friends who work at capitol that have interns who are under 18. 

you can't be sued by a company that employs you and is asking you to make all this shit up.

:xgiggle:

i said what i said .. and i stand by it....    :smokes:

Time Online: 2d 18h 52m 45s

:lmao:

Zmqor.gif

asdfghjkl :toofunny:

so i'm really hoping that LDR5 has some GO GO DANCER teas.

:rip:

Imagine if a outtake from the album photoshoot leaked :flutter: . Lana probably wouldn't care as much since it'd be an outtake and we'd get an insight into the album

(Please excuse my thirst lol)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m