Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

The last two album names have consisted of two parts (Ultra + Violence and Honey + Moon) so maybe LDR5 will be named in the same vein. I think Lana explained in some interview too how she likes the name of the album to consist of two parts or sth

More of a reason why it would be called Dream+Land

excited-baby.gif

7ITnqn.gif

The last two album names have consisted of two parts (Ultra + Violence and Honey + Moon) so maybe LDR5 will be named in the same vein. I think Lana explained in some interview too how she likes the name of the album to consist of two parts or sth

I don't think they have any correlation. Honeymoon is a real word and UV is a concept more so

Dreamland was a photoshoot project made by Chuck in 2013, nothing else, let's bot bring something from 3 years ( :creep: ) ago as an album name when there's literally not connection, I know you guys are just speculating but all I say is you guys don't want to create fake rumors that can scalet like that "Lana is coming back to a New York inspired album" every basic stan is believing because of the NME interview.

Let's keep it fake but realistic guys

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Dreamland was a photoshoot project made by Chuck in 2013, nothing else, let's bot bring something from 3 years ( :creep: ) ago as an album name when there's literally not connection, I know you guys are just speculating but all I say is you guys don't want to create fake rumors that can scalet like that "Lana is coming back to a New York inspired album" every basic stan is believing because of the NME interview.

Let's keep it fake but realistic guys

Who knows, maybe if we spread the obnoxiously wrong rumor around, Lana will casually tweet that we're wrong & give us single news again. :toofunny: :rip: 

14417469274.gif

It's so funny how each album since Paradise there's always a track where everyone thinks it's gonna be a remake of an old song :toofunny:

UV - Florida Kilos ; Kill Kill

HM - Salvatore ; Backfire

LDR5 - Like Monroe ; Puppy Love

You forgot UV - Brooklyn Baby ; True Love On The Side :toofunny:

9ISvyf0.gif

So I just listened to samples of a Wurly piano on youtube and I don't know how it could fit into Lanas music. Like, she's never used that sound before has she? Link:

It sounds verrryyy vintage, psychedelic 60s Woodstock.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL IM IN LOVEEEEEEEE

hey_hey.jpg

Eclipse messaged me on my fan account on twitter because I've been posting rumored song titles. He confirmed YAIL is NOT Young and In Love

Btw, you guys aren't exactly helping when you keep tweeting YAIL and SR at her. Even I didn't tag her when I tweeted those months ago. You keep making her worried.

I hear it's imminent that Lana is going to do a remake of her older song "Without you" and call it "Wildest Dreams".

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I hear it's imminent that Lana is going to do a remake of her older song "Without you" and call it "Wildest Dreams".

i think taylor already beat her to it   :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png