Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

When did I say he's a music exec the fuck. I don't even know who tf he is I was just asking for someone to explain why you guys trust what he's saying. Sorry. And why tf should I leave this thread lol you guys really need to get a grip. If he's genuinely reliable then I guess I'll leave it alone now but this reaction is so unnecessary omfg.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about people saying that before. I'm just saying if you dont believe him then why are you even entertaining him 

can you f*cking stop derailing this thread. We already had this discussion once and we won't have it again, period. Eclipse is the most reliable person in this forum, deal with it. Not everyone's an asshole and leaks information although Lana clearly asked not to pass anything on.

How am I "Derailing the thread" when there's literally nothing else to talk about, we have no info like what else is there to say right now. I'm sorry I wasn't aware of who eclipse is. I'll stop now since people say he's reliable but I don't know who tf he is so calm down.

How am I "Derailing the thread" when there's literally nothing else to talk about, we have no info like what else is there to say right now. I'm sorry I wasn't aware of who eclipse is. I'll stop now since people say he's reliable but I don't know who tf he is so calm down.

Constantly doubting Eclipse's reliability and making drama out of it is very much derailing. We've had enough of this, just read the last 20 pages, it's reached a point where it's just annoying.

Eclipse is reliable because he gave us loads of snippets or even full unreleased songs, along with interesting information about them. He has no reason to lie.

image.png

This is not ECLIPSEBOARDS this is LANABOARDS, can we keep the discussion on topic please? I KNOW I'm not the only one who comes on here and hates having to scroll through pages and pages of drama just because people can't let something go. No offense to anyone, but it's making this post unreadable. 

This is not ECLIPSEBOARDS this is LANABOARDS, can we keep the discussion on topic please? I KNOW I'm not the only one who comes on here and hates having to scroll through pages and pages of drama just because people can't let something go. No offense to anyone, but it's making this post unreadable. 

honestly, truly. :hottie:

I hope LDR5 has a photoshoot similar to the unreleased glamour one 

i really liked this. Everyone has such different idea for the upcoming album. I keep thinking about "jay and his girl". 

I personally think that Jay/Jim/Jimmy was Lana's true love. And that she'll always make music about him.

I'd like for this album to be called Dreamland. That's cute. With lilacs and light purple blueish tones so angelic and cloudlike. (Queen of Disaster vibes)

I'd like for this album to be called Dreamland. That's cute. With lilacs and light purple blueish tones so angelic and cloudlike. (Queen of Disaster vibes)

I mean, the Honeymoon colour scheme was basically this. I want something different, maybe these bright pastel yellows and greens to hark back to some bygone, colourful 70s Summer of Love era

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I mean, the Honeymoon colour scheme was basically this. I want something different, maybe these bright pastel yellows and greens to hark back to some bygone, colourful 70s Summer of Love era

Yeah Honeymoon was an album that gave the vibe of faded pastels and soft, floaty tones. 

I would ADORE an album with a 70's vibe, with a sound that elicits a rich, electric colour palette! Like something with the yellows and greens and electric blues, with maybe a little metallic shimmer, something really 70's and vibrant?

(lol, this probably all sounds like utter rubbish but it makes sense to me haha, I don't know how to describe the aesthetic in my head, it's all speculation based on nothing anyway, but oh well!)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Yeah Honeymoon was an album that gave the vibe of faded pastels and soft, floaty tones. 

I would ADORE an album with a 70's vibe, with a sound that elicits a rich, electric colour palette! Like something with the yellows and greens and electric blues, with maybe a little metallic shimmer, something really 70's and vibrant?

(lol, this probably all sounds like utter rubbish but it makes sense to me haha, I don't know how to describe the aesthetic in my head, it's all speculation based on nothing anyway, but oh well!)

THIS but lilacs, light greens and yellows >>>>>>>

DSC06650.jpg

a dreamy 70s album cover in this dream taken by neil krug next to a glimmering pond surrounded by indian lotus flowers and lilys

hey_hey.jpg

Did you guys see in the Lana q&a thread eclipse made @subversive asked to describe ldr5 in one word and he said your username...I think that means ldr5 could be named subversive

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m