Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

No shade no tea but this is literally not new at all? In most videos she gestures her eyes (MTWBT, VG, BJ, RIDE) and we already know the video has 70's vibes and her sytilst posted a picture of her of flowers. To say she has makeup, flowers and she winks is just really stupid since that's literally every video and we've through this w/ the music video thread.

Exactly why I didn't think it would be leaking information lol just confirming what Eclipse has already said.

So many people have it, I doubt it makes it through the week. My post was just a heads up honestly. I feel bad I said anything now.

So many people ? And yet no mention on TUMBLR, twitter anywhere. The only ones who mentioned here was you and another profile with 20 post count. If you have it and dont want to share it, discuss it - i dont see why u make people just thirsty. 

Ql0mV_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starb

Exactly why I didn't think it would be leaking information lol just confirming what Eclipse has already said.

You tried to post it in an informing manner as if we hadn't already known that. Even so why would you post it here? You can easily post it in the Lana Shot A MV thread.

If Eclipse can come and say stuff about more important information than an alleged photo, we should be able to say stuff about a photo that has been described by Eclipse himself already. Stop the hate, and calm down! We should be welcoming new members! :)

I have apologized and I'm trying to move on. I don't know what else to say. My intentions were misconstrued... I didn't mean for it to sound like new info. I tried to give a warning & then I answered a question I was asked. I'm sorry, again. Honest.

You tried to post it in an informing manner as if we hadn't already known that. Even so why would you post it here? You can easily post it in the Lana Shot A MV thread.

That person is new here. Let it go..

Born To Die: Partied my way up to the top

Paradise: Sinned my way up to the top

Ultraviolence: F**cked my way up to the top

Honeymoon: Cried my way up to the top

LDR5: Leaked my way up to the top

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She and her team should have learned by now... this :) is going to leak. :popcorn: That is if people *actually* have it. She hasn't even announced anything yet and it's going to be a while until it's actually released. I'm calling it. 

But seriously, like the admins have said, don't play games. It's stupid. Lana definitely wouldn't appreciate it. Even if you do have something, shut up before you get in trouble. Let's not ruin it. 

Born To Die: Partied my way up to the top

Paradise: Sinned my way up to the top

Ultraviolence: F**cked my way up to the top

Honeymoon: Cried my way up to the top

LDR5: Leaked my way up to the top

sounds like a great maxipad ad pitch

giphy.gif

Personally, we shouldn't bother Lana by leaking everything... We ALL are thirsty af... We ALL want the album ASAP... But no one wins if someone leaks it, we get our bad quality wink photo, a poor snippet of a song that we know almost nothing. Just to please our asses, and all the hard work of Lana goes to trash.

If you have somehing, keep it to yourself.

Why making such a mess for something we all gonna see in no more than three months? Don't ask for Dms just WAIT.

(this is just my opinion don't get triggered) (tbh we all should be more interested when YG is gonna leak :creep: )

???, ?????????

She and her team should have learned by now... this :) is going to leak. :popcorn: That is if people *actually* have it. She hasn't even announced anything yet and it's going to be a while until it's actually released. I'm calling it. 

But seriously, like the admins have said, don't play games. It's stupid. Lana definitely wouldn't appreciate it. Even if you do have something, shut up before you get in trouble. Let's not ruin it.

It's like they don't have the balls to take serious action. And when the source was found, she ended up giving MORE information instead of doing what a normal artist would have done. More likely to get a point across with a few words and a gun than just the words. Sis should know this, she loves her guns and violent men.

bless you oh my god

It's like they don't have the balls to take serious action. And when the source was found, she ended up giving MORE information instead of doing what a normal artist would have done. More likely to get a point across with a few words and a gun than just the words. Sis should know this, she loves her guns and violent men.

thisssss

I have apologized and I'm trying to move on. I don't know what else to say. My intentions were misconstrued... I didn't mean for it to sound like new info. I tried to give a warning & then I answered a question I was asked. I'm sorry, again. Honest.

dont worry people love making people with differing opinions out to be the bad guy here, you did nothing wrong.

I think that the only person we should believe (and give the credit of having 'Young and in Love') is Eclipse. Anyone can log in in this forum and say "Lana breathes in the new video ... you will love it!".

I really do not see the point in coming to say things that Eclipse has already told us. If someone actually has Young and in Love' the least intelligent thing they can do is come to show off and try to 'inform us'.

I think that the only person we should believe (and give the credit of having 'Young and in Love') is Eclipse. Anyone can log in in this forum and say "Lana breathes in the new video ... you will love it!".

I really do not see the point in coming to say things that Eclipse has already told us. If someone actually has Young and in Love' the least intelligent thing they can do is come to show off and try to 'inform us'.

But no one can! It would put the site in danger of being shut down! Elle has preached and preached this.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I don't know anyone claiming to have a video, just a picture being passed around. I agree with you.

I think people were just describing the still from the video that got deleted

I know it's hard to believe but there's a leak happening, maybe massive. I'm scared of it's consequences.