Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Why is everyone so sure YAIL is about to leak? Because of the still?

I think it's because the label is handling things more this era. It's not her core group. Since more & more people are involved there's a much greater chance of a leak.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

There are a lot of people claiming to have the song. Where the origin of the leak is from is hard to say but I do believe we have a rocky road ahead of us. I wish Lana's management would push the date up, but I doubt they will. Hopefully one leak won't ruin Lana's plans, but who knows. :(

As far as I can remember ... wasn't that 'still' just a fan-made edit of one of her concerts during the Paradise Tour?

It's very difficult for me to believe that a leak is 'happening'.

I don't know. It's just my opinion.  :hooker:

Maybe we'll have news very very soon owing to this leak happening. So Lana can take the things on her own.

Maybe locking this thread is a smart choice to avoid a mass leak, cause when people know something they want other people who shares interests with them to know.

There are a lot of people claiming to have the song. Where the origin of the leak is from is hard to say but I do believe we have a rocky road ahead of us. I wish Lana's management would push the date up, but I doubt they will. Hopefully one leak won't ruin Lana's plans, but who knows. :(

What people ? I havent seen anyone but Eclipse to actually hear it. 

none of yall have yail or know any other info about it . why lock this thread? the past 2 pages have literally been "dont leak it" "dont say anything or youll get in trouble" comments and then just one person saying theres a pic floating around.

dont lock this thread, itd be the dumbest and most randomn act to do because nobody is leaking info about the video

i forgot locking threads is a kink for some of yall

none of yall have yail or know any other info about it . why lock this thread? the past 2 pages have literally been "dont leak it" "dont say anything or youll get in trouble" comments and then just one person saying theres a pic floating around.

dont lock this thread, itd be the dumbest and most randomn act to do because nobody is leaking info about the video

i forgot locking threads is a kink for some of yall

There is a legit screencap, It won't ruin anything but it could get the site shut down, or discourage Lana. That's why everyone wants this thread locked. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I've personally seen multiple people claim to hear it.

Im so done with this. Over last weeks new members sign up here to just talk about YAIL song leak, video leak and now single cover leak. Yet no one else (besides Eclipse) has seen it here and there isnt any single proof that the leaking is actually happening.  These "claims" are boring and annoying. I have highly suspicious opinion about members that start their posting history here by "Hey I´ve just seen the video still". 

I will continue to write until I have nothing more to say.

I think the problem here is that many people are misinforming the community by sharing false information.

Obviously the first thing that comes to mind is "A lot of people already have the song ... I hope nothing leaks."

No person who has come to say "I've already heard the song, blah, blah", "I know someone who claims to have the song", etc... has given real proof.