Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

To me it seems like she's in her Malibu house, looking out from the same window where High By The Beach was shot

I'm not a big fan of the heavy makeup but she's SERVING :xcry:

giphy.gif

It's here  :deadbanana:  She looks great. A little skeptical about Chuck being the photographer honestly and them reusing high by the beach location... maybe they were just getting ready there since makeup was applied there. But i'm glad Neil is not involved this time, oversaturation. And Chuck like never shares her photos of Lana so we'll get like 3 low quality crops of images from this shoot lmao.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

But... if this really is for the album cover, then doesn't this mean we'll have to wait even longer for it :deadbanana:

I doubt the 2 seconds they will spend in post production will affect the release schedule 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I've been reading Lanapedia (Lana Del Rey wikia) or whatever it's called and she had the UV sessions in early April, the same week she shot the West Coast video, and then released the single like one or two week afterwards. In 2015, she had the HM photoshoot sometime in July, then she released HBTB in early August.

So I think the single might be coming in the next 3 weeks (I'M SHAKING)  :icant:  :ohmy:

I've been reading Lanapedia (Lana Del Rey wikia) or whatever it's called and she had the UV sessions in early April, the same week she shot the West Coast video, and then released the single like one or two week afterwards. In 2015, she had the HM photoshoot sometime in July, then she released HBTB in early August.

So I think the single might be coming in the next 3 weeks (I'M SHAKING)  :icant:  :ohmy:

wait didn't Lana say the cover was done in spring 2015? Now I c why my joke doesnt work

image.png

Oh please, everybody hates Chuck because of the Honeymoon cover but she all of the other Lana pictures she has taken are incredible ! The Dreamland Sessions is probably my favorite shoot plus this could be just for the single cover, we don't know anything

giphy.gif

I'm considering the new video the very first of this era :party: It's started and I'm so happy about it. There's probably thousands of pics and videos on her phone we'll never see of her seductively checking if she likes her makeup :oprah:

ZKcaooE.png

I think it might be for the album cover if it is anything to do with the album.

I presume the single cover was done with the video like West Coast and High by the Beach

OMG I just realized Chuck's instagram posts from a few days ago where she posted about HBTB were probably connected to this !

Same location, same photographer

giphy.gif