Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

yes, in a good way. I love Chelsea hotel number 2. I have a LQ snippet (not the full), and I'm not sure if it's the demo or not. It's most likely the demo though.

Ok are u stupid or are u stupid? Have some respect for Lana and her God damn new material for fu'cks sake! Stop trying to look exclusive flaunting stuff that is meant to be released. It is this that discourages Lana the most!

@valentinoeyes Is BAR the title track? have you listened to YAIL?

YAIL is musical candy to my ears.. perfect choice as a single imo. She's delivering way more than honeymoon, Even lyrics are great.

@Hundred Dollar Bill thank you!

so i don't know how much information you guys have, but here's what i got:

YAIL has a dreamy and slow, yet pop vibe to it, which Lana had already used before, think of Paradise

the other song is much different, so i guess we can expect a very versatile album

also somebody already has the mv for the first single, let's hope it doesn't leak

actually i don't think it'll leak because the people who have everything trust each other and their source is somebody you guys know

unless they trade it, which still doesn't make sense because the mv comes out in about a month or less

is it good? I really want to hear it but i have to wait :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

YAIL is musical candy to my ears.. perfect choice as a single imo. She's delivering way more than honeymoon, Even lyrics are great.

Spilling is allowed, leaking is not. I havent leaked and will not leak anything. Take out your passive aggressiveness out on people who trade and do the real leaking. Go away

Spilling is allowed, leaking is not. I havent leaked and will not leak anything. Take out your passive aggressiveness out on people who trade and do the real leaking. Go away

Your "spilling" is what makes people think this shit is going around everywhere which eventually might be the cause of the leak. Quit ruining this for the sake of sounding exclusive.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

it's not about that, it's that info will only make people more thirsty therefore the risk of something actually leaking will be higher, we are trying to prevent stuff from leaking and you are not helping with it. we already have info and we shouldn't dig more into it until an official announcement is here.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Sweetie me talking about it is not going to make it leak......... shut up. I haven't received a warning point. When I do, I'll stop. Not breaking any rules.

Why do you think it's only a matter of breaking some forum's rules tho? 252221494778658826.png

And you saying that clearly shows you have no idea how any of this works 

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

He did not post lyrics or reveal infos like what BAR stands for. Stop trying to get attention by acting up as Lana's lawyer when it's not even appropriate. I bet the ones whining the most are the ones kissing Eclipse's ass the most

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Exactly. They BEG Eclipse for infos but when something else posts something they lose their mind. Nothing new leaked, no song titles or actual visuals or lyrics were revealed, they just gave some vague infos about how they feel about those two tracks. If your "fun" is so easy to be ruined, don't visit the forum

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

y'all are acting like they actually posted snippets of yail. they only said they're opinion on it like Eclipse has done in the past. y'all need to stop acting so self righteous 

They are not opinions they are descriptions.. Tf u mean..The only MOTHER F UCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOW AND THEN IS THAT THESE SONGS WERE SET TO APPEAR ON LANAS NEW ALBUM!!! GOD CAN U NOT ALL READ?!?! THIS IS THE ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE ARE MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHERE AS ECLIPSE WOULD TEASE STUFF THAT LANAS TEAM HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT... THIS SHI T NOW IS TO BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY. F'ucking idiots! 

maxresdefault.jpg