Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

March for the single, late May/ early June for the album, I feel like we'll get like 3 songs and (hopefully) 2 music videos before the album release  :excited:

Also, I wonder how many photoshoots we'll get this era, I want her to do lots of interviews and mag covers like she did in BTD/UV  :flutter:

Exactly. I have a gut feeling that is going to be released mid-March, like March 15th - 20th 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

If I were Lana...

'25 DAYS OF DEL REY'

leading up to the album's highly anticipated March release, a bit of info will be released each day on the 25 days leading up to it.

DAY 1: announcement of '25 DAYS OF DEL REY'

DAY 2: album title announcement

DAY 3: blurry preview of album cover

DAY 4: announcement of YAIL

DAY 5: YAIL single cover and pre order on iTunes

DAY 6: YAIL song preview

DAY 7: YAIL video teaser

DAY 8: Tour Annoucement

DAY 9: YAIL and it's mv released

DAY 10: Tour dates revealed

DAY 11: Album cover revealed

DAY 12-23: snippets of remaining 12 tracks (one each day)

DAY 24: #BUYSUBVERSIVEONITUNES

DAY 25: Lana goes back into her hole and never returns

So if anyone wants to get me in touch with Lana'a management... go ahead

Honestly I avoid posting in this thread because it's so messy but I cannot wait for Lana's next album, even if it takes a little bit to grow on me like Honeymoon. I hope it reminds me of when West Coast was released and how much fun it was to see everyone's reactions. I want a little more hype for the album, but knowing Lana and her team's approach with promo I'm kinda scared

guys i think solve et coaluga has something to do with the album cuz she changed it into her insta bio from subversive which I also think has something to do with the album. honestly how r u guis not seeing dis???? 

I feel like she just changed it because everyone was thinking subversive was the album title and she was like "um no"

Today or never. Cmon Lana.  Today is my birthday beatch

Happy birthday xo.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

There's always gonna be something going on in other celebs worlds and other people taking the spotlight for the latest news for whatever announcement they have to make.. It's never ending. She can't wait around forever for it to be that quiet. Whenever she does it, she will have her own spotlight for that time being. Where is the album, release the damn album.

There's always gonna be something going on in other celebs worlds and other people taking the spotlight for the latest news for whatever announcement they have to make.. It's never ending. She can't wait around forever for it to be that quiet. Whenever she does it, she will have her own spotlight for that time being. Where is the album, release the damn album.

alboom*

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m