Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

People are talking about this insta status nonsense all the time though

People already discussed this two months ago

when you're making a joke and it gets taken seriously :toofunny:  

I really don't know if that's ok to share, because it spoils the song somehow. 

A while ago someone asked me if I could relate the song to another song of hers and somewhat after that I came to the conclusion that it kinda mix two of her previous songs, but I decided to keep this to myself because it kinda spills information about it (which is different when we just describe how we feel) and may ruin some of the surprise for some people... Besides it'd be a direct "leak" about the song, which I'm trying to avoid too and unsuport. :(

I'm sure people will find a way to get offended with what you just said in the previous post because they think we want "fame" or "feel exclusive".

I feel romantic, free, makes me wanna close my eyes and feel a strong wind coming towards me, or maybe driving forever into the horizon.

It makes me smile a lot too, like, in happiness.

i am at a point in my life where I just feel like all of what you just described. I just want YAIL to drop now because it sounds like the perfect soundtrack to my situation right now

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

i am at a point in my life where I just feel like all of what you just described. I just want YAIL to drop now because it sounds like the perfect soundtrack to my situation right now

This power is very unique, I feel it too. Seems like we are evolving with her a lot of times, she is able to capture moods and feelings that somehow reflect what we are living. I've never felt this before with another songwriter.

I'm going to post my description and put it in spoilers just so you have the choice to spoil yourself the atmosphere of the song. I'm not leaking anything, and I shouldn't get in trouble cause it's only how the song relates to some of Lana's other songs. If I get asked to remove this I will. :heart:

Its like nothing she has done before, but also like some of her previous work. 

I think I can describe the tempo/impact with Ride

It's like a fast paced JFK

The melody kinda reminds me of Cherry Blossom when I listen to it (snippets not full)

and the vocals are Young and Beautiful realness. 

(and even though we already know this, it's very cinematic but it has like a rock feel to it cause the drums)

I felt like putting my two cents in because I keep getting attacked on twitter over this song. :um:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

You would probably suck an old man's c*ck without a snippet, stop asking for it and filling up pages with your begging

With love and respect

Well if the old man offered me some good money... God has plans and give us opportunities, we should be thankful  :lmao:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm going to post my description and put it in spoilers just so you have the choice to spoil yourself the atmosphere of the song. I'm not leaking anything, and I shouldn't get in trouble cause it's only how the song relates to some of Lana's other songs. If I get asked to remove this I will. :heart:

Its like nothing she has done before, but also like some of her previous work. 

I think I can describe the tempo/impact with Ride

It's like a fast paced JFK

The melody kinda reminds me of Cherry Blossom when I listen to it (snippets not full)

and the vocals are Young and Beautiful realness. 

(and even though we already know this, it's very cinematic but it has like a rock feel to it cause the drums)

I felt like putting my two cents in because I keep getting attacked on twitter over this song. :um:

why did u tweet the album title last week  :crossed: