Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

y'all i heard a lq snippet of yail, would y'all mind if i posted my description (for those who want one since i can describe it good) in a spoiler so that those who don't want to read won't

Im perched

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

would i get in any trouble if i posted a description of the song in a spoiler?

As long as you don't post/share the YAIL snippet on LB. I don't see any problems tbh 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don't mean to point at anyone in particular at all and I really do not want to have it but is the fact that a lot of people have heard it or seen it an excuse? I don't understand why it wouldn't be better to be lowkey, it has nothing to do with FBI or whatever, it's just that if you even just say you have it people will obviously be interested and ask for more and the endless leak / don't leak / begging goes onandon.mp3

ZKcaooE.png

As long as you don't post/share the YAIL snippet on LB. I don't see any problems tbh 

oh yeah definitely i would never do that. theres just some people here who are dying of thirst and i wanted to give them a sip

ugh its just annoying cause y'all are anti-descriptions now. i remember when Shades of Cool leaked a couple of days before its official release and all of y'all were begging for descriptions, y'all hypocrites

oh yeah definitely i would never do that. theres just some people here who are dying of thirst and i wanted to give them a sip

I don't think I'd mind a sip :delicious:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

ugh its just annoying cause y'all are anti-descriptions now. i remember when Shades of Cool leaked a couple of days before its official release and all of y'all were begging for descriptions, y'all hypocrites

I don't mean to disrespect and I wasn't a fan at the time but it was just two days before official release, which is very different than just dropping it when all we officially have is a song registration, it had less consequences or possible consequences

ZKcaooE.png

I don't mean to disrespect and I wasn't a fan at the time but it was just two days before official release, which is very different than just dropping it when all we officially have is a song registration, it had less consequences or possible consequences

you're right. ill just keep it to myself since theres so much opposition against me stating my opinion/description on the song

I don't get why you feel the need to share this stuff, Keep it to yourself When Lana wants info out she will put it out have some respect 

aren't you the famous zanella that leaks stuff behind lanas back?  or that sold YAIL to eclipse?

Omg some of you acting as though you have top secret nuclear weaponry plans. "I'll post my description of it but only in broken Swahili so I don't get in trouble!!!111". Chill tf out

OAjeWdG.jpg?1