Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

That Eclipse does not deserve to be blamed for anything excpt That line that he tweeted her  ..Lana should blame the :)who steals  her songs or put them on a publishing site ot whatever ..

Dude your posts alternate between "Eclipse is the devil" and "Don't blame Eclipse for this", what is the truth? Do you like him or not?  :derpna2:

And he did say like a billion times that he didn't know it was gonna be a single or even on the album so he didn't think too much about tweeting one line. He f*cked up at some points but he's just a kid. Anyway this Eclipse thing is so tired 

Do you guys think SR will be on the album? I'm assuming that's the horror track he described cause YAIL doesn't fit that description.  :smokes3:

Dude your posts alternate between "Eclipse is the devil" and "Don't blame Eclipse for this", what is the truth? Do you like him or not?  :derpna2:

And he did say like a billion times that he didn't know it was gonna be a single or even on the album so he didn't think too much about tweeting one line. He f*cked up at some points but he's just a kid. Anyway this Eclipse thing is so tired 

Do you guys think SR will be on the album? I'm assuming that's the horror track he described cause YAIL doesn't fit that description.  :smokes3:

i Love that guy i guess He is so young and All what he wants is some attention and Money :deadbanana:   ..But i'm against the fact he gets mad if someone else got something or an information  like Bitch why ? you own the right to nothing like everyone else ..And i don't want to see her team sue him because he really does not deserve it ..go close  Universal database or Sue the hacker or whatever Not eclipse 

If SR means Short Road and the line goes "you took the short road" what does that mean? Suicide?

I think it could mean like, the easy way, the gangster life, drugs and money and power and glory. That wouldn't be surprising of Lana.

ZKcaooE.png