Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Didn't you get the fvcking point of last spamming meltdown? It was just to keep your ass*es away from instagram cause yeah, sh*t is leaking and if you all are that dumb to even come here and shout out loud that snippets just leaked this thread should be locked @@Elle. If you heard any snippet, why come here and motivate other stupid human beings to lurk into the internet and cause Lana stress? I still cant believe this thread is open, @@Elle if you truly want Lanaboards to stay away from snippets, leaks or even discussions about them, this thread should be locked weeks ago. I'm so done with this at this point :bye2:

Didn't you get the fvcking point of last spamming meltdown? It was just to keep your ass*es away from instagram cause yeah, sh*t is leaking and if you all are that dumb to even come here and shout out loud that snippets just leaked this thread should be locked @@Elle. If you heard any snippet, why come here and motivate other stupid human beings to lurk into the internet and cause Lana stress? I still cant believe this thread is open, @@Elle if you truly want Lanaboards to stay away from snippets, leaks or even discussions about them, this thread should be locked weeks ago. I'm so done with this at this point :bye2:

THANK YOU

girl calm down