Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

The last time it happend was when eclipse showed us that he talked to Lana but what happened this time?

Let me tell you, people thought there was leak as usual. Then suddenly everyone on LanaBoards started to aruge, nudes leaked, everyone kept mentioning someone named Zanella, people still hate Eclipse, there was strange talk of scat gifs (memories),.... then there was a massive and complete meltdown!!!! People literally lost their minds. It was a good day. We still know nothing about the album, Lana said nothing, and we are all still thirsty as fvck  :icant:

I want a song as good as Off to the Races on LDR5. Lyrics, production, vocals!!! Off to the Races takes you on a journey

"My old man is a thief and I'm gonna stay and pray with him til the end. But I trust in the decision of the Lord to watch over us, take him when he may, if He may! I'm not afraid to say that I'd die without him"  :lange: "I need you, I breathe you, I'll never leave you"  :air:

I want a song as good as Off to the Races on LDR5. Lyrics, production, vocals!!! Off to the Races takes you on a journey

"My old man is a thief and I'm gonna stay and pray with him til the end. But I trust in the decision of the Lord to watch over us, take him when he may, if He may! I'm not afraid to say that I'd die without him"  :lange: "I need you, I breathe you, I'll never leave you"  :air:

my favorite part of that song is when she says at the end "you are my one true love"

then that big haunting instrumental kicks in

GOOSEBUMPS

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e