Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Dear @@Elle, in all seriousness, ppl don't care about you locking the thread multiple times, giving nice friendly reminders to ppl that they should not post about leaks OR DEMAND THEM VIA PM, no1 on here curries. This is not only openly disrespectful  towards Lana but also towards you as an owner of this place and therefor authority. Members on here don't take you serious.

Why is no one from the modsquad online for hours? Why is it not organised in a way that during this time of the season, at least one of the mods or you is at any given time? 

In all seriousness, ppl on here won't stop begging for leaks until you and the mods finally start taking action. Giving out warning points, restrict posting options, cut pm's, temporary or permanent bans for members. Ppl on here and not even new members, have been asking for leaks and they will continue to do so, if you guys finally don't do something more efficent about it.

Even if it wipes this forum almost empty for a period of time.

Dear @@Elle, in all seriousness, ppl don't care about you locking the thread multiple times, giving nice friendly reminders to ppl that they should not post about leaks OR DEMAND THEM VIA PM, no1 on here curries. This is not only openly disrespectful to towards Lana but also towards you as an owner of this place and therefor authority. Members on here don't take you serious.

Why is no one from the modsquad online for hours? Why is it not organised in a way that during this time of the season, at least one of the mods or you is? 

In all seriousness, ppl on here, won't stop begging for leaks until you and the mods finally start taking action. Giving out warning points, restrict posting options, cut pm's, temporary or permanent bans for members. Ppl on here and not even new members, have been asking for leaks and they will continue to do so, if you guys finally don't do something more efficent about it.

I imagine it might not be easy for them to spend whole hours online trying to take control over the leaks.

Dear @@Elle, in all seriousness, ppl don't care about you locking the thread multiple times, giving nice friendly reminders to ppl that they should not post about leaks OR DEMAND THEM VIA PM, no1 on here curries. This is not only openly disrespectful to towards Lana but also towards you as an owner of this place and therefor authority. Members on here don't take you serious.

Why is no one from the modsquad online for hours? Why is it not organised in a way that during this time of the season, at least one of the mods or you is at any given time? 

In all seriousness, ppl on here won't stop begging for leaks until you and the mods finally start taking action. Giving out warning points, restrict posting options, cut pm's, temporary or permanent bans for members. Ppl on here and not even new members, have been asking for leaks and they will continue to do so, if you guys finally don't do something more efficent about it.

Yeah but giving restrictions on this site isn't going to stop the leaks from getting out. Twitter/Insta/Facebook/Kik/Reddit/etc. there are other platforms for others to leak stuff.

7ITnqn.gif

I imagine it might not be easy for them to spend whole hours online trying to take control over the leaks.

these things can be fixed so easily by making a modsquad meeting. Who is gonna be online and when? Okay, there are times when nobody will be online? Let's hire a temporary mod. 

And even if it does not prevent leaks from happening, at least this place stays clean.

Yeah but giving restrictions on this site isn't going to stop the leaks from getting out. Twitter/Insta/Facebook/Kik/Reddit/etc. there are other platforms for others to leak stuff.

they've said like 100x that they just don't want lanaboards to be the source of any leaks.

The point is to keep things from leaking directly on here.. so yeah, exactly lol.

Some people's PMs have been revoked and some bans have been placed. Guys, I'm serious - no passing snippets through the PMs.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Leaked_version is completely right.

It's not about completely stopping leaks from happening. That is not even possible. But there are very effective ways to prevent/delay its spreading and also stopping nasty stuff like nudes being posted here. There are effective ways to discourage this kind of behavior from especially taking place here, which should be in the best interest of @@Elle. She is trying to do her best but she can't be online 24/7, where are the mods? 

• Newly registered members must be manually checked & approved, including their posts (until they reach a certain post count)
  • Warning points and bans (temporary or permanent AND IP BANS) must be given out more often
  • Mods aren't active and dealing with this as much as Elle does, or at least that's what I've observed. She can't do this on her own all the time

Dear @@Elle, in all seriousness, ppl don't care about you locking the thread multiple times, giving nice friendly reminders to ppl that they should not post about leaks OR DEMAND THEM VIA PM, no1 on here curries. This is not only openly disrespectful  towards Lana but also towards you as an owner of this place and therefor authority. Members on here don't take you serious.

:horror:  :aw:  :eartha:

Leaked_version is completely right.

It's not about completely stopping leaks from happening. That is not even possible. But there are very effective ways to prevent/delay its spreading and also stopping nasty stuff like nudes being posted here. There are effective ways to discourage this kind of behavior from especially taking place here, which should be in the best interest of @@Elle. She is trying to do her best but she can't be online 24/7, where are the mods? 

• Newly registered members must be manually checked & approved, including their posts (until they reach a certain post count)
  • Warning points and bans (temporary or permanent AND IP BANS) must be given out more often
  • Mods aren't active and dealing with this as much as Elle does, or at least that's what I've observed. She can't do this on her own all the time

I have an idea of locking the thread by Elle whenever she is going to sleep or she cant be in control at the very moment. Since she's the only administrator/moderator who's trying to do something.

I have an idea of locking the thread by Elle whenever she is going to sleep or she cant be in control at the very moment. Since she's the only administrator/moderator who's trying to do something.

Pains me to say I actually might have to start doing this since I learned yesterday I truly cannot leave you all unattended. Problem is, I sleep 12+ hours and am usually asleep during the afternoon, which is kind of an inconvenience for everyone. I'll have a word with my moderating team today.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Pains me to say I actually might have to start doing this since I learned yesterday I truly cannot leave you all unattended. Problem is, I sleep 12+ hours and am usually asleep during the afternoon, which is kind of an inconvenience for everyone. I'll have a word with my moderator team today.

If you need help with anything I'm here, I'm in holidays and in Europe timezone

ZKcaooE.png

Pains me to say I actually might have to start doing this since I learned yesterday I truly cannot leave you all unattended. Problem is, I sleep 12+ hours and am usually asleep during the afternoon, which is kind of an inconvenience for everyone. I'll have a word with my moderating team today.

I'm so sorry, Elle! I can imagine how you felt yesterday when you came online to this stupid mess. Truly hope you can find a solution for this.