Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

True love on the side is probably one of her worst ever let's be real

Lucky ones is the worst song on her discography, and gramma is truly annoying

Not when there's Guns and Roses and Maha Maha  :hooker:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

True love on the side is probably one of her worst ever let's be real

We don't talk enough about that bop, it's such an ovni, it's like in the top 3 of Lana's most powerful vocals, lyrics are so pop Lana, it's so fun and full of energy and at the same time I can't help but feel massive second-hand embarassement whenever I listen to it :deadbanana:

ZKcaooE.png

I think Lucky Ones is so pretty  :flutter: and gramma is really good.

I love Raise me up and Pawn shop blues, the best from aka

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lucky ones is the worst song on her discography, and gramma is truly annoying

Lucky Ones?! omg that's the cutest song ever, the instrumental at the end is what i live for. It was one of the first Lana songs that i fell in love with :heart:

Ride is her best song especially if you view it within the scope of her promo and the entire atmosphere she created for it 

Ride is a good song but i sometimes feel like it falls a little flat on the chorus. Like i mostly listen to that song because of the pretty verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbp6n3KgOQ

omg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope Lana worked with Justin Parker again for LDR5, they might be able to create something as perfect as Video Games again  :pray:

Lucky Ones?! omg that's the cutest song ever, the instrumental at the end is what i live for. It was one of the first Lana songs that i fell in love with :heart:

Ride is a good song but i sometimes feel like it falls a little flat on the chorus. Like i mostly listen to that song because of the pretty verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbp6n3KgOQ

omg

I'm wet!!!  :shock: I never heard National Anthem like that. It has a chill vibe

I hope Lana worked with Justin Parker again for LDR5, they might be able to create something as perfect as Video Games again  :pray:

I'm wet!!!  :shock: I never heard National Anthem like that. It has a chill vibe

i know someone needs to leak the full!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Oh Say Can You See is a song i've recnetly began listening to. it's becoming one of my favorites, and i honestly wouldn't have minded it being on BTD instead of Yayo. it's so sweet and soothing. and her vocals in it. omggggg

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Freak has the best lyrics. Admin - Elle now you can lock this thread.

Stranger than a stranger

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Hey gays

could I ask you about something please since most of you are online now

do you think Lana- ignoring some of her fans by purpose on social media -SOMETIMES-? and if the answer is yes,, why? especially if they didn't do something wrong like leaking official stuff.. etc

I feel guilty for no reason this is so sad

:smile3:

Hey gays

could I ask you about something please since most of you are online now

do you think Lana- ignoring some of her fans by purpose on social media -SOMETIMES-? and if the answer is yes,, why? especially if they didn't something wrong like leaking official stuff.. etc

I feel guilty for no reason this is so sad

So confused by this question

I think it's going to be her best. It'll have new & amazing lyrics as well as a new sound.

I agree! I think this one will blow expectations and go up as another iconic album

Many of you assume it'll be a 2.0 situation, but that's never been the case.

I can tell the sound + visuals will be fresh, new, exciting

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I think it's going to be her best. It'll have new & amazing lyrics as well as a new sound.

I agree. I think something about her silence makes this all seem a little more planned than honeymoon, like she has a really detailed vision and she knows it's potential and wants to do the promo right. Not that Honeymoon was bad it was great but it was for her I feel like and I feel like this will be a little more widely appreciated