Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

this is her last album because she'll get dropped after Subversive flops into oblivion like every other album of hers

theres so much i want to say to you but you aren't worth it so i'll just say, wow.

this is her last album because she'll get dropped after Subversive flops into oblivion like every other album of hers

do you not like lana or something? why so negative?

i honestly couldn't care less about album sales. And i don't think even Lana herself cares about that either. It's about quality not quantity.

She's a smart girl who's passionate about music and creating real art. Not many singers are like this anymore. So album sales probably don't faze her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We don't talk enough about that bop, it's such an ovni, it's like in the top 3 of Lana's most powerful vocals, lyrics are so pop Lana, it's so fun and full of energy and at the same time I can't help but feel massive second-hand embarassement whenever I listen to it :deadbanana:

why embarassement?

I want lana to do a punk rock album with her screaming vocals like in Tired of singing the blues cus she actually really suits it

:smokes4: :smokes2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

do you not like lana or something? why so negative?

i honestly couldn't care less about album sales. And i don't think even Lana herself cares about that either. It's about quality not quantity.

She's a smart girl who's passionate about music and creating real art. Not many singers are like this anymore. So album sales probably don't faze her

preach!!!

:smile3:

I want lana to do a punk rock album with her screaming vocals like in Tired of singing the blues cus she actually really suits it

I know it's not going to happen, but I would love to see Lana doing a grunge or a punk rock album. I would die

How can anyone think that this will be her last album,  her career
started 6 years ago and have made more than 100 songs. This h o e has talent for just making 5 albums

:lanahairflip3:  :pft:

???, ?????????

omg yes please

but honestly i don't think she'd consider it now, it suits her early reckless Lizzy persona much more. i feel like she has become more mellow 

i highly doubt this will be her last album, sis

she's still a fairly new artist in the "mainstream". the VG video dropped june 2011- less than 6 years is not a very long time for a major label artist to be in the industry.

now if britney decided she was dropping her final album this year...i would not be surprised. the sis has been in the game long enough (ESPECIALLY with her kind of image.. youth is fleeting)

lana has a timeless sound and look, and i think she and her music will only get better with age. :oprah3:

ILYSM I CRIED WHILE I READ ALL OF THAT tumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

theres so much i want to say to you but you aren't worth it so i'll just say, wow.

He's OBVIOUSLY joking and maybe you should stop judging others so hard since you are the fuel of like 50 to 90 percent of the mess, drama, panic and pointless "discussion" in both this thread AND the status updates lately.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It's amazing to see that Lana still has such a dedicated fanbase taking in account how little she has done since the UV era.

I don't know if her contract it's up but in my view HM was a pointless album that can be very well defined as a contract filler. I expect her next album to be in the same mold as HM, Lana has a strong esthetic vision but unfortunately little else. She can write 1000 HM songs with Nowels that are pretty and occasionally interesting but they will be easily forgettable and overall boring. She has no commercial power anymore, I predict that she will hardly open in the top ten anywhere in the world and that she will struggle to sell 350k worldwide. She clearly gave up up her pop aspirations, she has a subpar management which is massively scaled down (when Eclipse type of online trolls are leaking your new material...come on!) so I don't expect any promo besides her silly online strategies. I think that she wants to become a quality artist but I don't see that happening and not only because she still has a predominantly negative image in the business in the US but mainly because I don't think that she has the lyrical talent or the live chops necessary to achieve that.

But kudos for her fandom because they are the only reason for a lifeline in her fading career

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

It's amazing to see that Lana still has such a dedicated fanbase taking in account how little she has done since the UV era.

I don't know if her contract it's up but in my view HM was a pointless album that can be very well defined as a contract filler. I expect her next album to be in the same mold as HM, Lana has a strong esthetic vision but unfortunately little else. She can write 1000 HM songs with Nowels that are pretty and occasionally interesting but they will be easily forgettable and overall boring. She has no commercial power anymore, I predict that she will hardly open in the top ten anywhere in the world and that she will struggle to sell 350k worldwide. She clearly gave up up her pop aspirations, she has a subpar management which is massively scaled down (when Eclipse type of online trolls are leaking your new material...come on!) so I don't expect any promo besides her silly online strategies. I think that she wants to become a quality artist but I don't see that happening and not only because she still has a predominantly negative image in the business in the US but mainly because I don't think that she has the lyrical talent or the live chops necessary to achieve that.

But kudos for her fandom because they are the only reason for a lifeline in her fading career

Do you even like Lana?

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

He's OBVIOUSLY joking and maybe you should stop judging others so hard since you are the fuel of like 50 to 90 percent of the mess, drama, panic and pointless "discussion" in both this thread AND the status updates lately.

Lol. Okay then.  

Well last time i checked this forum is called lanaboards, so i would assume he wouldn't makes such rude commentary on the artist that this forum is about. And you seem to have an issue with me. Why don't you message me instead of contributing to  drama miss perfect ha. 

And you just contradicted yourself. If me just saying that causes drama, then how would you explain to me him continuously posting these kind of comments in LANA RELATED threads? Explain how that instigation doesn't cause drama. And the past few days I only said nice things so wyd? 

Then go and stan Taylor Swift or Katy Perry because if you're searching for not "boring " songs, this is not your place hon, in here we discuss Queen Lana and how her music can improve, not how her music sucks... Also I know it's your opinion and shît but sweetie if you didn't saw it this a website of gay stans of Lana del Rey so if you're gonna be hater delete your account bc we have a good amount of drama about ldr5 and we need no more.

God bless you. Have a sweet night/day

???, ?????????